Reviews for Back in the Game
azerjaban chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Although I would think V would look for Logan way earlier I do love the story. Good lingo. Alerted if you decide to ever Continue
moustrich chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I love this but it can't just end here. You should continue this. Does she get to find Logan? wil her dad help without having to much of a fit? you should really continue this or at least create a sequel. I hope to see more soon.
GalahadsGurl chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Hey! I love this! You should totally keep going! It's really cool. I mean, I hate the new season, what with all the Duncan/Veronica bullcrap! Don't you? Anyway, I'm not shouting, I promise. Rob Thomas is just making me angry. But yeah, back to what I was saying, you should totally keep going. Let me know where Logan is. Will he forgive her? Will she even find him at all? This sounds like an interesting premise. And if you don't want to keep going, can I do it for you? (Sheepish grin) Let me know. This is so good.
MzPink chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
sounds good update!
x'x'v'v'x'x'x chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
this is good. it would be super fantastic if you decided to ditch the whole one shot idea and continue with, oh, say, at least twenty more chapters. seriously.
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
damn! why are you making it a one-shot?
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I like this so far. What makes me sad though is that it took Duncan asking her to find Logan to get her going. She should have wanted to find him herself.