Reviews for Forever on the Closed Ward
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Loved this...but I had a hard time figuring out who this "Brian" was...who was it?
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Just heard this on the audio fanfic, intriguing idea and rather liked the somber-ness to it
ButtercupButter chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i listened to your story on mugglenet's audiofictions and it's absolutely amazing, and very well written.
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I just heard this on mugglecast's podcast where they read fanfics. This one is brilliant. :) Good job. I like the outcome that you wrote about.
q.thews chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
So sad but so good.

It could even be(en) a plausible outcome for book 7th.

Intense pain at the "big match" with Tom could have done that to Harry.

And Brian has all the good qualities to be what it is... sometimes is so hard oto review without spoiling the story :-)

Ciao!
FalseReflections chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I loved it, I really did. Incredibly well-written, unrushed and rather...sad. But it's still a great piece of work. Keep Writing!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
OMG, so sad!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
So sad. But so beautiful. I can't help feel sorry for Ginny and Harry though. You should listnen to the song "Let Go" by Frou Frou. It matches this story well.
screamblack chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I, for some odd reason, tend to love stories like this... even if they are one-shots. If you want, heres a good one.

Its called "Brighter Morning" by GreenGecko.

Yours is well-written, by the way. Well done!

Sam
Mean titan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Anohter great story by the way whats a closed ward.

oh well i'll just ask my sister later
Therio chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Very good story. Stands well on it's own. It would be nice to see a story detailing the back history of what happened to Harry, maybe from Brian's point of view. It would also be nice to see what happens to Harry in the furture, whether he starts to get better, what his thoughts and feelings are in his lucid moments, etc.
shimmering-unicorn-horn chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
aww man...*sniff*...very tragic, very reminisent of the Longbottoms...what a terrible thing to happen

very nice writing
linac428 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
omg thats his dad contiue please!
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
wow that was a great one-shot, a real emotion mover