Reviews for 15minuteficlets: Dear Delight & Word Associations
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
That was great! I liked it when it was Cedric's turn to say words because I liked Hermione's answers.
queenofnegativity chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
To tell you, the first fan fiction i've ever read was word associations. my friend got this printed and that's the start of my addiction ton fan fics. loved it. love you. cheers! :)
amwong88 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
both were fantastic but I think the first one was my favourite. 'That's my bloody name!' 0 hilarious beyond words - i can just picutre the scene and his tone right now. And i adored his response when she said 'my cedric' - simple yet passionate. *sighs*
Mahyla chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aw...that's so sweet. I want Cedric, forever. Lol. Ya know, you really write well. Keep on writing. Cheers!
san01 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
funny story.I LIKE IT.:)
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Aw... cute, very cute. I love the idea of those quick ficlets. Write more! :)
GrandDuchessOlga chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
That was adorable! You always write the best storie's! I love them! Amazing!
southboundcrissy chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
that was so cute! I loved it. Adorable story. Loved the first part!
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
These were so sweet! I loved both of them a lot..especiallt the word association! Good job!

Sincerely,

Flair Verona the SLytherin Queen
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
AW! That was so very adorable! I love your Cedric/Hermione fics! Keep up the fantastic work!
k9 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
aw...that's so sweet . *squeal*

i
KieriToews chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Well, they both were absolutely adorable. Dunno what else to think...
Dean's Leather Jacket chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I LOVED this! I loved it a lot! Are you going to write more like these because they are awesome! :) Sorry I don't have anything more intelligent to say. It's 11 o'clock at night and I'm a bit tired! lol. I LOVE all of your Cedric/Hermione fanfics and I hope that you write more in the future!

Jenny
monakiki chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
that's so cute! ]

i love it
jacqueline12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
*squeals* AHH! lol...*sigh* i was having a bad day but this definitely made it better...lol i seriously squealed too...loudly. haha! its so adorable!