Reviews for Dean's Demons
Amblue1 chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
update?
Dubhe666 chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
you didn't finish this? it has been over 5 years all ready since you wrote this! i love it! all that beautiful hurt!Dean xD a very good characterisation of the boys. i really want to know what that demon is!

please, could you think of finishing this story? please? *shows big puppy eyes*

grtz, Dubhe
chibibook chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
I love this story it is one o f the best ones i've read so far! please continue writing it! please! I really enjoy the story line and you are really good with the characters! Please update! i'll be waiting!
Pickle Reviver chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
WOW! This story is absolutely amazing! Fabulous! I really want to read more of this!

I love to read about an injured Dean, so smexy! xD

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next update, patiently of course!
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
Sequel, please?
HAMUCHA chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
I LOVE THIS!

More please! Write more!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
love this storyy please update! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
Pleasee update soon great story!
killa chapter 8 . 2/15/2007
Update Now!
sc chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
Good story! Would there be an update in progress? I'd like to see what happens next.
renniespice chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
I have followed this story on & off since you started. I wait for an update and am glad to find the story again! It has been forever though. Will you be updating soon or is this it!
renniespice chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Hi, will you be updating this anytime soon? I had kept track of it before but gave up! I was so happy to see it again! Please update again soon1
Lilly B chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
great chapter! i was so glad to see you updated! sorry it took me so long to review, but i've been busy and i had to go back and read the other 7 chapters to catch up and remember what the story was about...but i'm glad i did because i love this story. this chapter was so great with Mel and Harry knowing about Sam and his family. great job! i hope you update again soon!
stjra chapter 8 . 11/23/2006
Hi! I just found this story and I must say I'm really enjoying it! You've got a real balance of all the charaters and they are all true to character. I hope that you pick up on this story again as I'd hate to never get an ending for it, I'm really curious about the creature and how they're going to overcome it! Love the pre-Demon references, that's really sweet! Thanks for sharing and please update soon!
Death-Muncher chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
oh. this is a funky story. Dean angstyness is always good. Keep up the good work. :)