Reviews for Kazakiribane
Hope Loneheart chapter 8 . 3/6/2009
I love your Fan Fic and hope that you will add chapter 9 and so one some time this year, I really want to see what happens next, both with the current time line and the past. I cant wait to read what happens after her crash landing.
Clare chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I've never been a big fan of fan-fiction, but this is amazing! I've only read the first chapter and I'm loving it so far. You're a great writer, keep up the good work. ]
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
This is a great story plz continue!
Anthiena chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
I really like this. Keep going! It's a nice departure from the usual HR stories.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Yes, by all means please continue and FINISH your story!

Is it canon that girls only hatch at "Old Home" and boys only hatch at "The Abandoned Factory"?

FYI: Although it isn't mentioned in the anime, there is a third nest of Haibane that is known as "The Artist Colony" and this is canon.
DalisaY-17 chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
You bet it's been a long hiatus. . . Anyways, thanks for finally letting us know what had happened to Mori-chan/Joey-kun after the transformation. And isn't it really weird why some people can't accept the truth at times, too, especially in real life? Good job on putting that in here.

Ganbatte to ganbatte!
Hyami-Masaki chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
I almost fell off my chair when I saw the emil in my inbox saying this had been updated.

I've just come back from an extremely enjoyable holiday, and this is waiting.

Couldn't have ended better.

An excellent chapter, as usual, and I'm extremely pleased you kept at it.
Agent J chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
Glad to see that you are still continuing this story. Keep up the good work.
pRettY-iN-bLacK21 chapter 7 . 5/23/2007
This story's amazing! Keep continuing, please! I REALLY hope that you update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! _ XD

PS: This is in my faves already, since chap2 only! RocK ON DUDE!
Baran3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
superb

please continue
Nonakani chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
I love this story so far, and I've re-read it many times, but...

Why has it not been updated in such a long time? *pouts*
jgp chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Wow...that was really good. You really know how to build up a mystery. It's a rather unique take on the Haibane than most interpretations, and I think it works really well here.

I've noticed that there haven't been any new chapters in months-I hope you write more, because this is a really good story, and it would be a shame for it to be abandoned.
Hyami-Masaki chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
I love this story, it's got a great plot, is well written and keeps everyone in character.

I really hope you are planning to write some more.
Mimiru chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
Oh wow. Very nicely done! But where is the next chapter? T_T
Murakami Sheep chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
No kidding - this story deserves much more praise than people have given it. Your writing style is, plainly put, excellent. You have a great command of diction, and your structure enhances what is already an enthralling story. Your work exhibits a creative flair and understanding of Haibane Renmei that other authors lack, and you do not force anything. The events within this story occur in a completely natural manner, which goes to show that you did plan this, and very well.