Reviews for To Warm a Cold Heart
Mayrahh chapter 1 . 2/14
i am loving it...
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
Oh oh...
Stupid decision of her, especially with her being a target. Should have told aragorn, he would have taken care of haldir!
faye50free chapter 45 . 9/28/2015
I see that you wrote this story a while ago, and I just love it. Thanks for all your hard work and imagination.
Elanya21 chapter 45 . 6/12/2015
Just finished. Overall a good story. Although, for future projects I would recommend rigorous proofing. It was absolutely riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. Still, a very sweet story.
beth626 chapter 45 . 5/28/2015
Absolutely loved it! I'm not going to lie, I cried when she died. So glad that they got their HEA.
AngelicRoses chapter 45 . 1/14/2015
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm very thankful that you took the time to write it!

I'll probably start reading some of your other works because I really enjoyed this one. I'm uncertain if you're still writing stories but you have a knack for it and you should continue writing!

Sincerely,

AngelicRoses
Re-Animated chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
It took me a while to dig through all the stories to find this. Looks promising. For some reason I'm imagining Sadie to be the dog from UP.
ljuhl chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I just want to say Thank You for such a beautiful emotional story. I laughed and cried my way through it. This i have to admit was one of the best i have ever read.
DGreenHat chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Why is she always falls asleep when Haldin carries her? She had almost died and she falls asleep? What? He saves her life and she's still annoyed by him? Jesus...
DGreenHat chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
And where is she going to go? She's in some fairytale land for fuck's sake! She's got some mental problems? She's a moronic and I don't know why would someone make her a main character.
DGreenHat chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
It's ridiculous how obsessed she is with her dog. And English is a hard language? AHAHAHA. And for Elves? Yeah, right.
Ellmarr chapter 45 . 4/6/2014
very good story. Nice plot. well thought out. only a few misspelled words like "Spoke" when I am sure you meant "Smoke" Great work overall
silverose29 chapter 45 . 4/13/2013