Reviews for To Warm a Cold Heart
AngelicRoses chapter 45 . 1/14
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm very thankful that you took the time to write it!

I'll probably start reading some of your other works because I really enjoyed this one. I'm uncertain if you're still writing stories but you have a knack for it and you should continue writing!

Sincerely,

AngelicRoses
Re-Animated chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
It took me a while to dig through all the stories to find this. Looks promising. For some reason I'm imagining Sadie to be the dog from UP.
ljuhl chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I just want to say Thank You for such a beautiful emotional story. I laughed and cried my way through it. This i have to admit was one of the best i have ever read.
DGreenHat chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Why is she always falls asleep when Haldin carries her? She had almost died and she falls asleep? What? He saves her life and she's still annoyed by him? Jesus...
DGreenHat chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
And where is she going to go? She's in some fairytale land for fuck's sake! She's got some mental problems? She's a moronic and I don't know why would someone make her a main character.
DGreenHat chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
It's ridiculous how obsessed she is with her dog. And English is a hard language? AHAHAHA. And for Elves? Yeah, right.
Ellmarr chapter 45 . 4/6/2014
very good story. Nice plot. well thought out. only a few misspelled words like "Spoke" when I am sure you meant "Smoke" Great work overall
silverose29 chapter 45 . 4/13/2013
great story i loved it
lilly042004 chapter 45 . 4/10/2013
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
she cries too much
Kilataia chapter 45 . 3/11/2013
I really love the story! Great, great job!
vanecool chapter 45 . 1/24/2013
I really enjoyed this fic :) seemed so sweet the relationship between them and as it developed from the beginning :D and the end was very beautiful

by the way I wanted to clarify some aspects of elven traditions
so as with the ring of marriage because they don't use it as we do, elves use the ring on the forefinger of their right hand if I'm not mistaken
another is in pregnancy because elvish's pregnancy lasts almost an entire year
well just wanted to say that :) great job! :D
SunstreakerandSideswipesWomen chapter 31 . 1/7/2013
lovely story!
ScarletBreezes chapter 45 . 1/3/2013
This was just completely amazing. One of the Haldir fanfics I have read so far! This is unique and I find that unfortunately I will probably never find another like it. I love Ana and how she is strong. I loved the beginning where they both seemed to absolutely loathe each other and then cupid's arrow struck the both of them. Your story includes all the major details of keeping the lord of the ring intact and weaving her into the story. There's no words to describe how amazing this was! They are so adorably cute and together, they were made for each other. Haldir and Ana are the best couple ever. I love your writing!
Mellon chapter 45 . 12/28/2012
Despite a few minor spelling mistakes, this story was very nicely done. It was fun to read and kept me entertained. Fantastic.
-Mellon