Reviews for To Warm a Cold Heart
Elanya21 chapter 45 . 6/12
Just finished. Overall a good story. Although, for future projects I would recommend rigorous proofing. It was absolutely riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. Still, a very sweet story.
beth626 chapter 45 . 5/28
Absolutely loved it! I'm not going to lie, I cried when she died. So glad that they got their HEA.
AngelicRoses chapter 45 . 1/14
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm very thankful that you took the time to write it!

I'll probably start reading some of your other works because I really enjoyed this one. I'm uncertain if you're still writing stories but you have a knack for it and you should continue writing!

Sincerely,

AngelicRoses
Re-Animated chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
It took me a while to dig through all the stories to find this. Looks promising. For some reason I'm imagining Sadie to be the dog from UP.
ljuhl chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I just want to say Thank You for such a beautiful emotional story. I laughed and cried my way through it. This i have to admit was one of the best i have ever read.
DGreenHat chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Why is she always falls asleep when Haldin carries her? She had almost died and she falls asleep? What? He saves her life and she's still annoyed by him? Jesus...
DGreenHat chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
And where is she going to go? She's in some fairytale land for fuck's sake! She's got some mental problems? She's a moronic and I don't know why would someone make her a main character.
DGreenHat chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
It's ridiculous how obsessed she is with her dog. And English is a hard language? AHAHAHA. And for Elves? Yeah, right.
Ellmarr chapter 45 . 4/6/2014
very good story. Nice plot. well thought out. only a few misspelled words like "Spoke" when I am sure you meant "Smoke" Great work overall
silverose29 chapter 45 . 4/13/2013
great story i loved it
lilly042004 chapter 45 . 4/10/2013
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
she cries too much
Kilataia chapter 45 . 3/11/2013
I really love the story! Great, great job!
vanecool chapter 45 . 1/24/2013
I really enjoyed this fic :) seemed so sweet the relationship between them and as it developed from the beginning :D and the end was very beautiful

by the way I wanted to clarify some aspects of elven traditions
so as with the ring of marriage because they don't use it as we do, elves use the ring on the forefinger of their right hand if I'm not mistaken
another is in pregnancy because elvish's pregnancy lasts almost an entire year
well just wanted to say that :) great job! :D