Reviews for Welcome to My Nightmare
JD2747 chapter 1 . 1/26
Great story! Keep on writing them.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
This was a extremely touching story.

I read this before.

Mark was so worried about the Judge when he couldnt find him anywhere in the house but found so much Blood.

Mark went through so much to get him was so scared he would never see him again.

JeanneZ84
sbishoff chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Loved it Liz. I read it when you firat put it up and meant to review earlier, but life gets in the way sometimes. Then I read the repost and loved it all over again. The concern for the judge by Mark was so touching and real. The doubt by the police was understandable as a lot of them would still see him as the ex con. Frank's loyalty, even going so far as warning Mark about the arrest warrent, was great. I have always thought they had a special friendship. It may have started from Hardcastle's acquaintance, but has developed on it's own merit. Loved that.

All I can really say is that I loved this one and as always am anxiously wauiting for your next endeavor.
cheride chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Well, is there anything worse for these two than being separated and worried about the other? Probably not. The thing I like most is Mark's just about unshakable faith that the judge is still alive. Oh, sure, the occasional reality check of fear, but mostly just _knowing_ that he's still okay. And then, of course, there's Frank, dependable as always. Can you believe they managed, like, half the series without him?

Thanks for another enjoyable visit to Malibu.
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I vote with the reviewers the first time out; I'd like to see this one even longer. Oh, we are an insatiable bunch, huh?

I enjoyed it a lot. Poor Mark AND poor Milt. Equal time bad happenings.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I know I've reviewed this before, but I'll say it again - this is great! You always show a real knowledge of your characters and a depth of feeling that is almost unique. Thanks for sharing!
louise1717 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
hi ,this was great to read.i havnt seen the show since it first fic makes me want to find soem eps or more fic...

thanks for sharing and keep up the writing

louise