Reviews for The Last Valerious
aubreys-girl chapter 29 . 2/2/2007
I love this story... keep it up!
Remember chapter 29 . 1/29/2007
Oh my fucking God, I can't even REVIEW properly! This chapter was filled with so much drama, angst, tension, and more drama. No joke, I couldn't even PAUSE to review as I normally do!

And I'm still in shock that I can't even seem to think of a single comprehensible statement that could describe this INGENIOUS CHAPTER! That, was... eh... gah... THE EPITOME OF TWISTS!

I mean, I figured Zane was behind it all, but I didn't think Amira would actually... DEFEAT DRACULA?

*realizes what has happened*

*gasps*

*covers mouth in shock*

Oh no!

*screams*

DRACULA! NO! COME BACK! YOU CAN'T GO TO HELL YOU CAN'T! I LOVE YOU WAY TOO MUCH TO LET YOU GO! AMIRA HOW COULD YOU? I KNOW HE FUCKED UP YOUR LIFE AND ALL BUT SERIOUSLY! HE'S DRACULA! *deep breaths*

Oh my God, I'm going to lose my mind... this is so incredibly INGENIOUS OF YOU!

OH! *has a moment* I'm so proud of you Nightmares! I really am!

*wipes away a tear*

You've grown up so much while writting this! *in a serious tone* (and I mean that in a very non-harassing/non-mushy way)

You must update this soon! I really, REALLY want to know what happens because... holy crap you left me on the edge of my seat... literally and figuratively...

Your descriptions in this chapter were incredible. You've improved so much from the beginning (which doesn't really say too much because you were awesome to begin with)

UPDATE THIS INSTANT AND YOU BETTER FIX ALL THIS DRACULA/AMIRA HATING EACH OTHER MESS OR OTHERWISE I WILL SURELY DIE! *dies* x_x

-Remember (who is SO jealous of your uber-awesome writting skills) lol
Lorien Urbani chapter 29 . 1/29/2007
Oh. My. God! I never saw any of this comming! Any of this! First,I thought Amira died and I was totaly shocked, but Powers To Be sent her back and she sent Dracula to Hell. OMG! This was AMAZING! WMS!

I kinda feel bad for Dracula, but this was a great chapter!
Wednesday Adams chapter 29 . 1/28/2007
THIS IS SUCH AN UNBELIEVEABLY GOOD CHAPTER I seriously did not see any of this coming
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 29 . 1/28/2007
Wow, that was kick ass. Amazing! I cant wait to see how this ends.
Lady Wednesday chapter 29 . 1/28/2007
0 0

0 wow... wow... wow... poor Dracky
ToriaLynn chapter 29 . 1/27/2007
Glorious! continue on please!
ravenchild17 chapter 28 . 1/26/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter but I guess I'll just have to. I'm really pleased that it's not just going to be: and they got married and lived happily ever after. Fantastic story!
Orealie chapter 19 . 1/25/2007
Was it the tutor?

And Dracula loves her..hahaha.
Orealie chapter 18 . 1/25/2007
I wonder if the tutor is the traitor...
Orealie chapter 17 . 1/25/2007
Holy shit, is Dracula killing the tutor or is it viveversa? Or is it something totally different?
Orealie chapter 16 . 1/25/2007
That was such a cool plot twist. This is so cool. I can't wait to find out Dracula's reaction once he's found out that Amira and her tutor spent hours just talking together. Jealously may rear its ugly head.
Wednesday Adams chapter 28 . 1/24/2007
FINALLY!
Orealie chapter 15 . 1/24/2007
Amira becoming a vampire's bride more and more. This is getting exciting!
Orealie chapter 14 . 1/24/2007
I'm really starting to like this Zane character...
273 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »