Reviews for Cry For Help
Juvenile Success chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
If she dies so will I. :( Update soon please! Don't leave me hanging like this!
TeigraLyall chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
ahh so sad.. i liked all till steve died.. well keep it up cant wait to read the rest
Juvenile Success chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
-gasp- Steve's dead? Now that was unexpected to say the least. ._. Weird. Anyway still good like normal...update soon!
theoutsidersluver chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
omg i cant believe steve died...i mean...not like hes my fav character but him dying is so upsetting...*SOB SOB*
Weasleygrlz07 chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
Omg He killed Steve. Not Steve. Please update soon!
R.G. Waffles chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
Steve died? STEVE DIED? NO! How could you? Can't you just make him, like, not die? It was only a bullet to the chest, right? Well maybe he didn't have to die, right? NO! STEVE'S DEAD! Great chapter, tho. I hope Cassie gets her dad good. She'd better, for killin' Steve. I still don't think Steve's dead. He can't be. I mean, he's Steve, ain't he? But if you say he's dead, it's your story, so he's dead. *le sigh*. Oh well. Still . . .

OL12
texaskid chapter 11 . 4/20/2006
I swear you had better not have killed Steve he is my absolute favorite character and i will be very, very, very upset if you did. it just wouldn't be fair to do something like that. but good storie other wise
lae10 chapter 11 . 4/20/2006
very good. pleez update SOON!
R.G. Waffles chapter 11 . 4/20/2006
Oh God! What the heck happened to Steve? Please update REALLY soon 'cause I wanna know. I hope he didn't die. Please don't kill him! NO! And I hope Cassie doesn't die either. I don't want anyone to die. Update soon please! Peace n Mahalo!

OL12
Juvenile Success chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Very good like usual...how I hate suspense! Update soon!
Butterfly Hippie chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
good story i really like it! try 2 make ur chapters a little longer. update soon!
lae10 chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
o very good. i cant wait for more. pleez update SOON!
Juvenile Success chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
O.O Scary thought Steve actually killing someone. I mean I know he acts like a tough nut but weird to think him actually doing that. Anyways thanks for the update and try to make the next sooner please! I bet it of you!
Weasleygrlz07 chapter 8 . 4/11/2006
Gosh I hate their dad! Please update when you can!
Juvenile Success chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
I like this story but I wish you'd update more regularly, but I can understand that your computer crashed and what not...gosh gotta hate that, sort of like my internet right now...-mumbles- anyways update soon!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »