Reviews for Cry For Help
taste of fire chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
Thanks for updating. Just one question, why on Earth would Cassie get stuck with cleanin the dishes?

...sorry, sorta random -.-
theoutsidersluver chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
This is a... family chapter and its pretty good
TheGirlWithKaleidoscopeEyes chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
oo cliffie! great story so far! cant wait for more! update soon! :)(:
Irresistibly desired chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
I really like your story. I like steve stories because you don't really get the full character in the book, which makes it harder to write him in charater. Which you are doing a great job at. I wonder now that he has a sister will he change, I mean he had always thought of Pony as a tag along will he think of his own sister as on too. Or will Steve and Pony's relationship change now that Stave has a sis. Loved your story continue to write and God bless
katie-kinns chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
i like this story please update
steves-girl chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
hey i like up-date soon plz.
XoXoXOutsiderChickXoXoX chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I love it so far! Steve is my favorite character, I wish he would've been mentioned more in the book and movie. Also, I read Places You Shouldn't Go, and I can't wait until the sequel. I'm very curious wish idea you're going to go with. Update soon!
taste of fire chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This is interesting. I can't wait to read the next chapter so please update when you can. No pressure or anything!
just another anglophile chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
I like it so far. Can't wait for the next update!
xMandy789 chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Great chapter - oh, and I read Places You Shouldn't Go, and I am glad to hear you are writing sequel! Just wondering though, At the end of the story you had sequel ideas. Which one are you picking (if any of those)? Well, I love this story 'cause it shows how protective the gang can be. I love stories like that! Update it soon!

~ SodasGurl4Ever
SodapopandDallyareMINEZ chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I LOVED it! Keep up the good stories! Cant wait to read more.

XoXo~{Kristy}~OxOx
xMandy789 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Sounds like a good story - great first chapter! I think this will be a really good Steve story! Well, Update Soon!

~ SodasGurl4Ever