Reviews for Spring is in the Air
Anna chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
I had to read the last two sentences twice. TWICE! By the way, you are really good at writing from the different perspectives of the professors. Nice job.
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
fantastic story! I began a fit of the giggles from the first chapter and it did not end until i had finished reading the entire thing! I truly wish I could write this well :)
Future Forensic chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
hahahahahahahahahaha great story loved it... funny end
Future Forensic chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
OHH WOW
slytherinslut13 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
HAHAHAHA! Ahh... just what i was ooking for! Thanks,

Rose
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Well, Snape IS pretty ugly. Although I think a big portion of it is the way he holds himself
darkangel1710 chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Poor McGonagall!

"He sneered at their backs, hoping that they were in his class tomorrow just so he could take away points for ridiculous hair styles and laugh at them in his head." I laughed a lot when I read this.

I'm not particularly a fan of the SeverusxMinerva pairing, but I do like your story.
INVALID-Account08 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
OH MY GOD THE FLIRTED AND THEY KISSED AND GOOD GODS SHE SAW IT! woe is Severus! i love this story!
INVALID-Account08 chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
'“Man has a nice bum.”

Minerva and Pomona gaped at Rolanda. She gazed back at them, her yellow eyes shining in the firelight.

“Well he does,” she said unrepentantly. With that, she took a decisive sip of tea-and-brandy before placing it on the table.'

Hahhahahaha! OMG! THAT IS GREAT!
INVALID-Account08 chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
oh. i'd be like "Opsie..." but i'd keep on staring anyway.
INVALID-Account08 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
OMG! Is Sev gonna meet her in the tubby?
Emmy chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Great Chapter! I just about choked on my tea when you talked about Snape having a favorite bubble bath, he he. I must say the privacy at Hogwarts is somewhat lacking. They really ought to install a lock on the statue or an occupied sign or something. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
Emmy chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I am enjoying this story very much so far, although I cannot believe that in the whole of Hogwarts their is only one fancy teacher's bath. It doesn't really make sense.
Chemistress chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Good grief - women, three of them, drinking "tea" (brandy) together ...nobody can predict, what happens next, not even they themselves!
Murgy31 chapter 5 . 12/23/2007