Reviews for Blind Faith
Ramzes chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Hey, I've been waiting patiently for MONTHS for an update of this wonderful story and you're doing nothing. Please tell me what's going on and please, PLEASE tell me that you're going to continue this
Shameful Joy chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
This was becoming interesting, pity it hasn't been updated tho :(
SliverOfExistence chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
This story is just so wonderful! You manage to keep everyone in character, AND add an OC who's not a Mary Sue!

DreamWriter16 chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
This is a really good story. Keep it up!
Lady Saffron of the Daggers chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
woot! SIRIUS! sorry, in love with him. i'm so happy you updated though! i love how well you add in the blanks that could have happened if Rowling had actually written it. i felt really bad for amber when ginny started yelling at her, then i thought that it was lucky, cause otherwise she wouldn't have gotten to meet sirius. ok, i'll fill out the thing.

Name: Slade Whisperer

Gender: female

Age and birth date: January 08 1977 (15 yrs old)

House: any, where ever is best.

Looks: 5' 4" shoulder length blonde hair with blue streaks in it.

Personality: sarcastic but friendly (if you can manage it)

Misc: is overly hyper and protective of chocolate and a certain muggle singer. (david bowie)

hope that's enough information.

oh, and don't worry, i only threaten, i don't punch, unless i can easily be nonregrettable about it afterwards. i really can't wait until the next update!

~Saffy
perrinette chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
I love your story!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Fantastic chapter! One question, though.

Am I right in thinking that Amber is the child of a Marauder?
Lady Saffron of the Daggers chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! i'm obsessed with stories set around some one blind, i don't know why. i can't believe you haven't updated in so long either, that makes me kinda mad. i suck at summaries, but i'm gonna try.

Amber's a blind student at hogwarts in her second year. She's a sarcastic girl that, until recently, lived an OK life. Now that a new professor has started teaching, she's hearing voices.

kinda long but i don't really expect you to use it. i'm not gonna add the other stuff unless you reply me for it (in which case i'd PM you). i don't do that stuff much. i wanna meet your vampiric kitten though, it sounds really adorable, so if you're gonna add it to a DADA class, i'll give you the information. i would kill to meet that kitten!

also, i loved the PMS part, it was hilarious! i went on photobucket once and it had an instand message chat with the four and it had that, my friend and i laughed so hard, we even printed it off.

i REALLY hope you update again soon.
gothgirl chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
totaly luvin it

Urameshiyuusuke6787 chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
hey, I changed my penname and gave my old one to my little brother. I think that this is a good story and I want you to continue writing it. So if you see the penname Darkcalas0 that's not me.

See you when you update!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Okay, I supremely love this story! I was just randomly searching, when BAM! I come across this litte gem.

Seriously, I love it. It's genius. And for the record, that's not a compliment I throw out lightly.

I especially loved your description of Snape:

THAT BLOODY BACKSTABBING SNAKE-LOVING EVIL MURDEROUS SLIMY GREASY SHIT-FACED SON-OF-A-BITCH!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Hope to see more in the near future
Kei Ikari chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
K-KAW!

Tookie-tookie...
DarkCalas000 chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
I don't know why anyone else accept one person has reviewed your story. I think that it is vary good, and you should update soon!
dcscprincess chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
We're currently looking for talented writers like yourself to join a role play community based on JK Rowlings series of books. The Sonora Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry is a new RP situated in Arizona where we ignore the existence of Voldemort, Harry Potter, and other JK characters. We instead create our own characters, our own plot lines, and our own society. The site is just starting out and we need a founding set of writers to establish the groundworks for a successful RPG. Please take a look at the site when you have a chance. The link is on my profile (I have yet to figure out how to display links in comments, or I would do so now).

Thanks,