Reviews for These Games We Play
amyh52 chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh, I really love this and the angst. Nice to see them both so vulnerable.
TheWriterGirlCC chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is amazing. Probably one of the best life with Derek fanfics I have ever read. Favourited!
follow the stars chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow.

Don't really know what more to say. It was absolutely amazingly written and I loved it, I've come across a few Dasey fics under the same premise but yours was absolutely amazing. 3 am, but I refused to go to bed before I finished, theres not enough words in the world to explain how wonderful this was.

xx

Kait
Windchimes of Maple chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow...I'm glad you left it at that and didn't make it sappy or anything...Brilliant Job!
justjb chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Blah didn't like it but good writing tho lol if that makes since.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow that was really well written. great job!
Avide chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I like that this piece didn't have them ending the story with a romantic relationship. It's good to mix things up, and better to end the story with tension.
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Derek and Casey are so very physical aren't they? It's just something that defines them. So I completely *love* (and agree with) the idea that when it gets too intense, instead of accidental touches like other couples, they'd stop altogether.

"The new mode is psychological warfare... It's all a mental thing."

Yes! That's toally true for Derek/Casey. It's what makes us ship Dasey in the first place, that chemistry, that always having to challenge the other, and how when they're together it's just DerekandCasey, no matter how many side Sally's and Kendra's and Max's and Truman's there might be. Or Emily's. I can't believe it, they're going to end on *Demily*? I officially *hate* Daphne Ballon.

“The same person in the family voted most likely to get a sexually transmitted disease, i.e. you.”

Haha! This is an awesome line!

“Could your ego get any bigger? Honestly, you're referring to yourself in third-person!”

And Derek does do that. And honestly I wouldn't like him as much if he didn't.

Oh and DerekCasey chemistry is off the charts. It's just UST and more UST, till your TV screen's almost melting away.

And I love the fact that it's Casey who takes the charge here, and Derek's the one practicing self-control, and all the various scenes showing the Coming-Undone-Of-Derek-Venturi all very good, and one-shot material on their own.

Aww...a not happy end? I can see why of course, it's true they're both too stubborn and they're never ready to bow down. I like happy ends. But in this story, even the unrequited love worked for me (very rare that is)

Amazing. Really.

Love

W L S
Vimmi99 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Wow, this was exquisitely written.

It flowed so well and was very emotional. I loved how you wove in the other family dynamics in to this tale, the way you built everything up into it climaxed (excuse the pun). Wonderful isn’t enough to describe this :).

Your use of language in this story is very good; your word choice for each spoken line is absolutely how I see them speaking/thinking.

Magnificent

-Vicki
Lanter chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Dark, hot, kinda dangerous...well done.
Ellie CameronDB chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh, Derek and Casey were naughty. lol!
splenetic chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Woof. Honestly, that was fantastic. It was just so utterly ...twisted, yet not in the cliched sense of the term.

What can I say? I love the trace bitterness it leaves on your tongue.
Alpha K9 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Definitely an interesting story, the ending was a little disturbing, but no more than a one-night stand and you see the person at work the next day. Maybe after all the denial runs out the two will realize the truth.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
loved it update soon
victoria alexandra chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was amazing!But un request por favor :) My thoughts are that maybe with the help of lizzie and Edwin the game can change. There has to be one where they can both play or maybe they retire? Great story!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »