Reviews for Red Innocence
Frocck chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aw! i like it! *smiles*
blisblop chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Great last is the word , not innocents( that means more than one innoocent thing,it's is the plural) work.
Rishu chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Well done! Really a great one-shot

The last line is just creepy ' Letting him experience "his" red; well, he did, neh? ;

And just like crimsonrosepetals I thought Sasuke would answer something like "Because it reminds me of you" referring to the Sharingan or something like that xD

But your version is much more cuter _ colour of the heart, yeah x3

There were a few mistakes in the text, I think but that's okay" No one's perfect xD

So keep your work up 3v

Rishu
YearoftheDragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Very in charcter and well written
Vera chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Thoughtful.I like your take at this ''Itachi-bastard-killed-the-clan''thing.
Pretty Panda chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
It's so sweet, I love it. However, it's disappointed for me to say, but you have grammar errors in your story. Anyway, good job.
lovesucker chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. People should write more about Itachi and Sasuke being the brothers they are. Hope you write more!
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Loved the fic! _ Yes, and now Sasuke has experienced blood, crimson red... O_O Poor Uchiha clan, being pushed so hard... great story!

Sayonara,

Tenshi-Battosai
Midnight-Miko66 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
'Itachi would make sure Sasuke would experience his red.' I loved that last line *grin* lol Great one shot! I liked it lots
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
;; When I first opened this, I was going to accuse you of plagarism, since the opening (Itachi in a tree, Sasuke asking something) sounds a LOT like something I wrote (estheia, story id: 2452617). However, I continued reading and it wasnt, then compared the two opening and figured it must've been sheer coincidence.

In any case, this is a very nice little fic. Though at times Sasuke's dialogue didn't seem very natural, the writing was pretty good and it made for an enjoyable read. I've added it to my C2 list. Congrats!

- Ebony
crimsonrosepetals chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I shudder at the last sentence...so creepy...just like Itachi. Very well-written, i like it. Although, I almost expected Sasuke to say something like "because red reminds me of you" or something like that in answer to Itachi's question. hehe, I just love Uchiha-cest! And an innocent Sasuke is almost too cute!