Reviews for A King is Born
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/5
"Behind every great man there is a gerat woman." I love how you played this scene, especially Edmund's confession.
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Ah. I guess I will never get tired of Lucy/Edmund sibling fluff. Both are sweethearts. It was well-written. :)
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
What a beautiful story, thank you for sharing it!
Skandar-and-Georgie chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is so sweet! I love Edmund's tenderness, his personal attention to Lucy and heartfelt apology.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great fic! I love this interaction between Edmund and Lucy. It always bothered me that Edmund didn't actually apologize in the movie. (One of the few, few things that bothered me in that movie. :) )
NightRise chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
love the sibling fic!
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ah, I feel so warm and fuzzy inside after reading a story like this. This is just so incredible.
RachelLermanSarahKeynes chapter 1 . 8/28/2009

Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was SO beautiful! Wow!

I realized he never apologized to er either, as well as Peter a Susan, but...I love Lucy. That little girl had every right to hate him for everything he'd done to her, and what did she do? She HUGGED and LOVED him! Ah...

Go, Ed! I LOVE the new Ed so much, always have! He is such a good brother in PC, and...gosh...I just love who he's become through Narnia. Such a saving grace, the beautiful land was.

Rock on! The pleas for forgiveness, Lucy's waking and comforting, and the invitation to stay with her...this was magnificent! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Great job!

As Always,

LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Loved it. Especially,thet lucy reacts the same way she did with Mr. Tumnus!

Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aw, go Lucy!
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hey, um, the best thing I like is Edmund/ Lucy sibling fics that aren't incestous. I thought this was really good.

More for my C2!

The North Wyn chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
That was so sweet! Very well done! I defiantely liked that he apologized to Lucy.
blerghy chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh, that's so sweet! Great story!