Reviews for Still?
Lecka-chan chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh, my God! That's super cute!

Thank you for writing this!
Hiatus-Aren't-Hiakus chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
What can I say? I was excited when I finally saw the third book of Alchino in WHSmith three months ago - and now I've found a truely awesome fic that I totally love.

Its sweet - and I love Ryobi :D Especially Myobi's ribbons :D

I think my favourite part was "More than I should, knowing you only exist to die." - Its exactly the same line as in one of my fics that isn't on here, with different Alchino n humans & Kusabi :D

I love it :D :D :D

Thankyou for writing it :D!

~Pixie-Belya
Anon chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Aw cute. I love Alichino as well though ive only read the first three gr i want more. I love the relationship between Ryoko and Myobi, if your muse allows do write more about them. Smilies
Necinco chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Aw! You make them as such a cute couple in this story. I hope to see more of them from your writings! Nice Job.
CaroLove chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This is so adorable!

I love this story. I'm barely getting into the manga, but so far I'd have to say that Alchino is going to be a VERY interesting series. I have to say that Ryoko and Myobi make a complex, yet unbelievably good pairing. Good job!

*Favs*
Fainn chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Sad! I guess I'm still in denial. Myoubi's not going to die never never never never! So there O.O

Besides that, I love how Ryoko admitted his feelings! It's twu wuv between Ryoko and Myoubi! You handled the subject very well; I hope to see more!
Indigo Eyes chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Yay! Ryo/Myoness - This is quite possibly one of my fave pairings. It's a cute dabble. Nice work.
indecent desire chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
OMG that was so cute and stuff. bla bla bla

"fat drops"

you rock my cheese
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Cute. Sadly Myobi is probally going to die in the manga. I think it needs a little more emotion. Don't feel sad or get offended. Over all it's good.
Elves of the Moon chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Yay, I love alichino as well and I'm so happy this new category has finally made its appearance.

About your fic... that's what a review is for not? It's short yes...

But is very sweet, honestly I like it very much.

Normally I wouldn't see those two as in love with each other but here it suits.

please write more?

Lhune
Moi dix Mois chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
o(-)o Uber-kawaii! It makes me want to go chibi and run around glomping random people...; *favs*

~*~ M10M ~*~
Scarbie chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Ah, Alichino has its own section! This is the first fanfic I've read for the series and I really enjoyed it. Short but sweet. This line really got me:

“Contrary to what you may think, Myobi, I love you quite a bit. More than I should, knowing you only exist to die.”

Ryoko's and Myobi's relationship is so complex and you can tell they care about each other. I wonder what's going to happen to them in volume 4.
Romantic Puck chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
AW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! You should write more ffs for Alichino. :)
Jasmine Reinier chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
- Well, I have no clue who either of these characters are (Ryoko...guy with the uber long hair? *Sweat* And...Myobi...that girl? *SWEAT*) But it was STILL kawaii! o-o Fluff, no matter WHAT category it's in, is still fluff, and is well appreciated!

Biyas!

~Jazzy (Ryuu-chan)
Night Imp chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Aw this was so SWEET! _ I really adored it, it's going on my favs list. Ryoko and Myoubi are both my favorite characters and my favorite pairing (do you know if someone has started a fanlisting for their pairing yet?).

Kudos and have a GREAT day!

~Imp~