Reviews for Connections
No Name Anime Fan chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Awesome story! :D
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Wow-an epic Flash based fic! I must say that while I'm a pretty big Jinx/Flash fangirl (it kinda was a punch in the gut with Raven and Flash's past relationship), your fic really did satisfy immensely. Getting over the fact my favorite pairing wasn't together, I thought that your execution of events and fluid thought was absolutely superb. It is a must read, no mistake!
surrealgreen chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
Nice one! I've been reading through your JLU/Teen Titans stories. Definately some of the best out there. I recently saw the episoce Lightspeed, and I loved how Kid Flash was portrayed.

Nice connect between Teen Titans Go and JLU-I've been looking for more stories that focus on the Titans after Kid Flash joins the team, but I really haven't found any. Are you planning on writing anymore? I would love to read about the terrible trio, and Wally and Raven. Excellent characterization all around, as always.
XxWishDreamerXx chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
this story sucked really bad!i mean there is a universe that linda and flash end up together but there is another version were the pink haired jinx ends up with look really look good together to.
Miles333 chapter 9 . 10/29/2008
One Word: AWESOME! Go Super Chocolate Bear! You totally rock! Keep up the great work. ;) :D
Miles333 chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
That. Was. AWESOME! I SO can't wait to read the epilogue! This story was SO worth reading, BTW. :)
Miles333 chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
That is SO not the real Jinx! I wonder if she really IS dead, and none of them know it. Poor Wally is going to be crushed!
Miles333 chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Poor Wally. And Captain Marvel MUST have been framed!

...Right?
Miles333 chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Wow, exciting!
Miles333 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
You'll definitely surprise ME with who the Titan is. I don't really have a clue. XD
Miles333 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Flash computer and Flashcave, huh? XD I also liked the scene with Robin 'merrily' leaving his clothes behind as he charged upstairs. *ROFL*
Miles333 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Wow, this story is getting so AWESOME! I just got around to reading some more of this story, because I've been kind of busy lately, but I'm back for some more now!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 9/23/2008
nice
AnExiledFrank chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
I was very much misguided by your summary. I had a sudden vision of Flash going after a girl and Hawkgirl doing everything in her power to "help" and ending up worsening the romantic relationship. Seriously, that was what I was impressed by. Of course that was before I watched Teen Titans 'Lightspeed' (OMG!
darklover chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
This story was great. I really enjoyed it. I really like the Shayera/ Flash friendship, but I also like them as a couple. I guess ure not into that huh since ure more of a Wally/Linda person which is pretty understandble. Anyway, I can't wait to read more of ure stories.