Reviews for My Disjointed Life
God Speaking chapter 36 . 9/9
ANOTHER YEAR FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?
Luminous Spectrum chapter 36 . 9/2
Dude, I freaking love your fanfic and I've been following it ever since 2k15 or something - which is not very long, but I may have reread it almost 5 or 6 times since then. I drop everything I'm doing to read this when I get an email about a new chapter. I LOVE this fic, and this chapter was great (I'm so happy that cloud and tifa are finally getting it on - or not?) and I'm really looking forward to new chapters soon.
I love this story, I love the style, I love EVERYTHING about this. I love this haha.
All I gotta say is thanks for posting this great story on the internet.
best of luck~!
Pirotessa chapter 36 . 8/30
It was too good to be true to happen. Too much for Cloud's concscience to ask for. He is a total dumbass! Can't stop laughing! Great chapter!
Aizen Sendou chapter 36 . 8/28
Pendrum it made my day when I found the new chapter. I hope you're able to continue now
XiiiKakashi chapter 36 . 8/28
HOLY SHIT YOU UPDATED. RIGHT ON THE DAY I DROPPED MY STORY. What's the odds of that, I redo my story that is greatly inspired by yours and You send up posting an update. I'm so glad you are back with this. Your story will always be one my favorite all time fanfic
sweetaya199 chapter 1 . 7/29
where are you ... It has been almost a year
Jeep Tremblay chapter 1 . 5/10
Did anyone else know that a book was made based off of this fanfiction? Look it up, it's true.
sweetaya199 chapter 35 . 4/5
pleeeaaase... update...its been almost 6 months when are planing on updating?!
God Speaking chapter 35 . 2/24
I walked in here expecting some laughs.
I walked out with reading one of my favorite stories of all time.
I absolutely love the dialog and chemistry between the characters, they all fit so well in a comedic standpoint but also paves the way to some much needed character development.
This is one of the few stories that actually sends shivers (the good kind) down my spine.
10/11
I have been checking in on this story from time to time for almost three years now.
No rush to update, but FREAKING UPDATE!
Sincerely, God Speaking
sweetaya199 chapter 34 . 2/1
when...are...you...going...to...update...I'm...AAAAhhhhhh forget it pleaaaase update we will be very happy :) :)
Chaos Van chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Dude...Can I tell you that you are the best author right now...you should get a book or something and publish it...yeah my real name is Chaos(i thinks my parents are just high on drugs or they just want to fuck my life forever)...anyway Im also a Filipino and i just wanna know that someone has the ability to write awesome story even though the fucking masses hate cloud(Suck bricks Cloud Strife Haters Im a Loyalist!) I just wanna say that you are the G.O.A.T in my list...And you should deffo write a book two bro
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
My favorite ffvii story. Contains humour and real life scenarios that you'll get in real life college.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/6/2016
He... is going to say something stupid, isn't he?
humble servent chapter 35 . 10/27/2016
I had completely forgotten about this fanfic. Then again it has been years since I have read it. Though rereading this strikes me closer to home in recent years than I would rather admit. On that note for most of the story I was laughing rolling on the bed for at least several minutes. The interaction between Cloud and... His conscience is too good. I hope to see how this ends for Cloud and everything that happened. Good luck.
GODDAMN chapter 35 . 10/23/2016
GODDAMN...welp, time to go back to my hibernation.
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »