Reviews for My Disjointed Life
LoveableDimples16 chapter 38 . 6/9/2010
You are amazing. Seriously.

I was looking around on a site called Tv Tropes and they recommended this fic. I was bored so I thought: Why not?

I can honestly say with no doubt in my mind that this is the best fic I've ever read. Just about everything about it, I adore. How you've written the characters, how you've actually written the story (Evil Cloud is awesome xD) and how the mood changes as well, this story got some real emotion out of me. Not many fics can do that. Especially to me.

Absolutely amazing story.

Thank you so much for writing this :)
Sure chapter 32 . 5/1/2010
Sum 41?
7th-HartStrife-duh chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
Heyo! I kno it's been a long time since your wrote this story but i'm reviewing anyways ! And I admit I do talk on the phone like that to my friends but non important stuff is always the best to talk about and I HATE overly nice people it's like they do it on purpose to bug all the sane people ! Nd I study like cloud I waste my time doing pointless crap... And anyways your story is really good and I'm a leech :)
halleftw chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Hey man. I know this is a few years after the fact but whatever. I have to give you props for writing one of the most entertaining, profound, and gripping fan fics I've ever read.

What sets it apart from many other fics (to me) is the writing style. So much fan fiction I've read - even the good ones - tend to be heavily descriptive, emotional, and dull at times. You brilliantly avoid this by narrating the story entirely from Cloud's point of view, with wacky, hilarious, and (eventually) touching results. Kudos.

Also, as a fan of the game, I LOVED all the little references you managed to sneak in, from chocobos to Tifa's sexy blue dress.

Finally, the characterization was spot on. I especially loved how you set up the Tifa, Cloud, and Aeris love triangle. First of all, it was completely plausible, secondly, the characters all acted like they did in the game (Cloud - clueless and helpless but still in love with Tifa, Aeris - outgoing and playful, Tifa - loved Cloud but circumstances made it hard for them to ever really come together). It was also fun to go through the story and find lots of the characters reinterpreted as students, professors, and even mascots. (Side note: I had a dog named Red who recently died (insert frowny emoticon here). Your Red mascot in the story was so similar to my Red - I almost cried. It was so random yet uplifting to read a description of a dog that was so similar to mine, who I cared about so much. Completely non-intentional on your part, but thanks for that. Really.)

As far as suggestions... other than a few misplaced words, misspellings, and a few awkward sentences, I don't have much to offer. Keep writing!
squigglywiggly chapter 14 . 2/7/2010
I LOVE YOU,SERIOUSLY.

when i read the summary, i thought it was gonna be one of those typical not-so-well-written high school crap...but this is seriously funny! you have a real natural,humorous way of writing...keep it up
snik chapter 38 . 12/21/2009
Great story man, but argfgfdgfgsdfds

fucking cloud and his emoness, leaving Tifa just like that!

D
KrossWinter chapter 38 . 11/26/2009
I read this fic once a couple years ago, and I've spent a year trying to find it again. I loved the way it flowed and tied together, the humor and sacrifice in it, and the way you characterized the people.

A truly well done fic that I find suitable for any reader.

Congradulations on writing such a masterpiece.

Thank you.
Aron chapter 38 . 11/20/2009
Wow. Just wow.

This has to be one of, if not the best first-person fics I've ever read. You deserve a medal for this.

Congratulations on making such a great story.
JukedSolid chapter 38 . 9/12/2009
Wow man damn. This story is badass. Best I've ever read on this site for real.
JukedSolid chapter 11 . 9/11/2009
First of all I just have to say this chapter was pure genius. Even if it was written four years ago and this comment is way past due I still have to give props for the Kadaj bits in here. Freaking hilarious.
SamJaz chapter 38 . 7/26/2009
Epic. Freakin Epic. Loved this story.
Fyrflame chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
omg, youre gonna kill me, i cant stop laughing! and Reno was just too much, i had to stop reading so i could catch my breath, not joking.
Fyrflame chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
im sorry i cant give a better review, but im laughing to damn hard for anything to come to mind.
Creative Spark chapter 38 . 7/5/2009
I just... I'm speechless. I know a good fanfic when I see one and this just blew my mind. The writing was spectacular, the storyline flawless and to add to all that the symbolism and in depth characters... I truly have no idea what to write in this review cause literally, I'm speechless.

This has to arguably be one of the best, if not THE BEST FFVII fic I have read to date.

I also have to add that while I love happy endings, the fact that your story didn’t end all happy and ‘lovey-dovey’ makes it far more memorable and makes me want to *think* (damn you :P).

Props to you man on a job well done!

(HOPE I CAN WRITE LIKE YOU SOME DAY!)

-Spark
ObsidianDaydream chapter 38 . 6/27/2009
After reading the first chapter I found myself unable to stop until there was nothing left to read, this one of the best fics I've ever read without a doubt. The way you seamlessly mixed humour with well...everything else astounds me.

This story is just so good it leaves me speechless. All I can do is thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of work with us leeches.
1,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »