Reviews for My Disjointed Life
Gimlifan8 chapter 30 . 1/14
Are you kidding me?!
You can't leave us hanging like that! Not after this bombshell! If you do, that's just mean. And evil. Yep, you're mevil. A mevil person with great talent. Update ASAP!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
Ch. 27... Sht, I actually cried... I love stories that makes me cry xD
NFS Kay Chan chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
One of the best stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work mate!
NFS Kay Chan chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Only started reading today and it's soooooo funny. I love this story to bits!
sdphantom10 chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
...what?...WHAT?!
(FUCKIN GOOD CHAPTER BUT WHAAAAT?)
Pirotessa chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
Jesus Christ! I can't believe what happend. I could have never imagined that Safer would do something like that. It is shocking and this story is getting very dramatic. I like it! Please update soon cause I'm anxious to know what is going to happen next!
Guests are cool chapter 30 . 12/20/2014
Nice to get an update before Christmas. Thanks! :) I can't tell you how devastated I was when I read this first and I feel just as devastated now. Amazing story. Update soon! ;)
NeilMiyamoto1 chapter 30 . 12/20/2014
did not see that ending at all! Can't wait until it get's updated.
Fasak chapter 30 . 12/20/2014
well...didn't saw that coming...another cliffhanger...damnit
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So basically ocs in a random school setting with the names of ffvii characters.
gleamfang chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
It's cool that Cloud and Tifa finally hooked up...in a way... I guess... Also I like how you continue to make his life one heck of a roller coaster with a high followed by a low followed a coasting pace that has both good and bad in it. Makes for great reading especially on the back of a great bit of back and forth with Cloud and his inner voice. Can't wait for the next!

Cheers
Keep Writing
Twinkzie chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
God this chapter made me so happy :D
empirehypnosis chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
Wow...just wow.
You thinking of publishing this shit? Cause if I were you I would share this wit- oh, you already did.
Guests are cool chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
Dude, you've gotta like, update this shit faster. I'm goin insane here. Best ff7 story on fanficton ;)
Pirotessa chapter 29 . 11/10/2014
Aaawwww! Nice, very nice chapter...except for the beating of course. Though I already saw that coming. Anyway fucking master of the Universe "Sephiroth" came to save the day! I still don't fullly trust his good intentions. Let us see if he truly is what he seems...
As for Tifa I hope she doesn't screw up their growing relationship. Has she really broke with Rufus? I am eager to read next chapter Pendrum, please update soon!
1,201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »