Reviews for My Disjointed Life
NadejdaHope chapter 29 . 3/24
God, why did it take this long for Cloud & Tifa finally get together! And that last part really had me!
Guests are cool chapter 1 . 3/23
Welp. I feel like it's time someone let you know that we're still eagerly awaiting your next update! So update soon please! ;-)
This... This is how first person perspectives should be told!
JammyWammy chapter 2 . 1/22
i was laughing so hard at that "damn gorilla" lol.
Rumia35 chapter 32 . 9/28/2015
Well holy shit... That was rough...
Lyumia chapter 32 . 9/25/2015
Wow, heavy stuff. Even though thses last few chapters have been emotionally devastating, this one has a tragic sense of... Uplifting, for lack of better word. It's really interesting to see Zack as the 'bad guy', or rather more human for his mistakes, though its really tragic to read about how everyone's life is... Well like life. Its impossible to hate anyone in this fic (with the exception of Rufus and Hojo, of course though I still laugh at the comparison of our 'lovely professor' wearing suspenders and doing an episode of Family Matters). The progression of the story is amazing. At first Cloud is someone you, admittedly, pity- first year collage kid whose best love interest is his hand and is hopelessly head over dick for a hot chick who had a super rich boyfriend? Awe poor guy. Then Sephiroth comes along and it's like (for me, at least) hahaha, what a dork. Eh, you'll pull through little guy, and take hold of yoiur glory! And then there's when Zack really comes in, and there comes the blow to everything- pride, happiness, everything. Its like Cloud moved from thisa little box to have this wide lens, except the depth focus is increased, so nothing in the picture is blury anymore. At least this is all what it felt like to me. Anyways, your story is great, though there's a few misspellings here and there it doesn't really take away anything from the experience. I hope you update another chapter, because I'd love to read it soon.
Lyumia chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Words can not describe how amazing this is. Cid and Barret are gold, all the jokes are priceless, and I still can't stop laughing after read the line "Cloud Strife owns your ass! Bitch!"
Fasak chapter 32 . 9/24/2015
...Damn...Why do I love this if it hurt so much?

He's gonna regret that.
Everquesting chapter 31 . 9/22/2015
You make me laugh and you make me cry.
Pirotessa chapter 31 . 9/12/2015
Finally you've updated Pendrum! I really liked this chapter. The interaction between characters is awsome, as usual! It is very emotive and with the last news, I am eager to know what our spikey will do next. I also liked how you wrote about Sephiroth's life. Now I understand why he acted the way he did. Keep up the good job and don't let the cliffy hanging for too long!
Guests are cool chapter 31 . 8/22/2015
Oh and in answer to your question... We'll be lucky to see ff7 remake before PlayStation 8. That said... I ain't holding my breath for an update for this either... Course, you could always prove me wrong... ;-)
Guests are cool chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Emotional devastation. Once again. I really love how you've improved the story, it's much MUCH better this time around even though you just changed a few things. Keep up the good work and Update Soon! ;-)
Guest chapter 31 . 7/24/2015
Mentally preparing myself for the ending once again. I've read the entire story once before and it was brilliant and fully enjoying reading through it once again although I know how emotionally devastated I will be once again at the end. Keep up the excellent work!
God Speaking chapter 31 . 7/4/2015
Dafuq Zack, we hardly see you in the story and you do this to us?!
sdphantom10 chapter 31 . 6/29/2015
Oh my god... way to keep me on my toes for the next chapter... hooly shit.
1,226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »