Reviews for My Disjointed Life
Matsuo Hateshi chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
Hey, just want to say that this is great. Anyways, I think I can see some kind of route in this thing.

1) Cloud rage-quits the team. Telling Briggs to go screw himself over and maybe punch out Sephiroths face.

2) Cloud stays on the team. Instead of exceeding, he instead acts relatively average, and when ever he is in play, he allows himself to lose to spite Zack and his friends.

3) Cloud stays on the team. And being as emotionally battered as he is, he takes football and his studies seriously. Way too seriously. He cuts off social interactions to a limited few he trusts, his overall grades improve because he is using them as an outlet for his emotions, and he is surpassing his limits by ignoring them. Resulting in a being similar to Sephiroth, except he will probably try to surpass all those who pitied him.
empirehypnosis chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
Aerith dumped Cloud, or vice-versa?
Anyway, Fuck you Aerith, Fuck You loz, Fuck You yuffie, fuck you zack, fuck you rufus, fuck you pendrum.
Joke, your works are the best!
evacat13 chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
Damn you Pendrum! Why did you had to redo the whole story?! I was going to click next chapter before barely remembering that there is no next chapter! D: Gaaah.

Damn you.
Pirotessa chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
Oh Pendrum, this is a totally awsome fiction. I've enjoyed all the chapters a lot!
I just can't stand your sense of humor. It's fantastic! This is the first fic I'm reviewing and I had read a lot of fics before so be proud of yourself! Please continue writing now that the drama is unfold.
sdphantom10 chapter 27 . 7/31/2014
What. The. Fuck.

Im sorry, not much of a review but WOW.
ONE helluva curve ball right there.
Fasak chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
Wow such much emotion in this chapter, can't wait for the next one
MattiK chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
Wow! Did Zack ever thought his plan would backfire like this? Poor Cloud! No one will blame him if he accepts the scholarship now!
SlayerX86 chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
Yup things were going a bit too well for Cloud lol .
Scholarship , Girlfriend , Friends , Parties , Sports etc . He had everything going for him . So of course life had to throw a curveball at him .
It makes me suspect that he will probably accept the scholarship in order to escape his problems .
Anyway great chapter and the reactions were spot on .
flipped chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
god. how i missed this story.
empirehypnosis chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
This was the high quality version of a cheap knock off
That was epic.
Fasak chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
Well...I didn't need the mental image of Reno...and breaking the 4th wall, goddamit Pendrum. A chapter can't contain so much awesomeness
sdphantom10 chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
You made football super exciting for me to read! Normally I only bother watching games with the fam but this overall was an exciting read! Major kudos are in order.
Mephi chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
woah so Sephirot realized about Zack losing on purpose.
POOOR CLOUD MAN he s just feelin like crap!
your story is freakiamazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
bueno un tanto decepcionada xq la historia me encanta pero no actualizaste mas, la reviso siempre, espero q te hagas un tiempo y la termines xfaaaaaa besos.
empirehypnosis chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
How the hell do you make every chapter so damn interesting?
1,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »