Reviews for My Disjointed Life
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So basically ocs in a random school setting with the names of ffvii characters.
gleamfang chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
It's cool that Cloud and Tifa finally hooked a way... I guess... Also I like how you continue to make his life one heck of a roller coaster with a high followed by a low followed a coasting pace that has both good and bad in it. Makes for great reading especially on the back of a great bit of back and forth with Cloud and his inner voice. Can't wait for the next!

Keep Writing
Twinkzie chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
God this chapter made me so happy :D
God Speaking chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
Wow...just wow.
You thinking of publishing this shit? Cause if I were you I would share this wit- oh, you already did.
Guests are cool chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
Dude, you've gotta like, update this shit faster. I'm goin insane here. Best ff7 story on fanficton ;)
Pirotessa chapter 29 . 11/10/2014
Aaawwww! Nice, very nice chapter...except for the beating of course. Though I already saw that coming. Anyway fucking master of the Universe "Sephiroth" came to save the day! I still don't fullly trust his good intentions. Let us see if he truly is what he seems...
As for Tifa I hope she doesn't screw up their growing relationship. Has she really broke with Rufus? I am eager to read next chapter Pendrum, please update soon!
sdphantom10 chapter 29 . 11/3/2014
Shit just keeps gettimg realer..
And man I love Loz and Seph, having bros like that would be the best!
Cloud and Tifa chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
*sings* FINALLY! Well, not Cloud finally being beaten up but that he and Tifa finally hooked up. Ah, but something tells me that Tifa isn't telling something. There's still the whole issue of her living in Rufus' dorm. What's she gonna do 'bout that? But I got a feeling that she hasn't even broken up with Rufus yet. Otherwise, why would Rufus still go after Cloud? Okay, that's because Cloud "stole" his girl.

Ha, but I couldn't stop laughing at Cloud's reaction to Tifa's kiss. He looks so calm and passive in the open but I love that you make him freak out on the inside. It's always entertaining especially when he's speaking to that voice in his head.

Huh, it's strange that Sephiroth would advise Cloud to be his own person. Of course, in the game and movie, Sephiroth is always calling Cloud a puppet. It's just strange to see them getting along.

And Yuffie was so timid around Tifa. I wonder why's that? Maybe she's intimidated?

Well hope you update soon!
joseph.e.rios chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
I had a mini heart attack when you updated. WHAT THE HECK MAN?! WHERE WERE YOU?! Freakin sweet chapter by the way. Keep it up!
Pirotessa chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
Oh my God, what a chapter! I couldn't stop gaping with amusement when Yuffie started her orgasmic show...then I couldn't help laughing out hard. That was so unexpected! Then the idea of Sephiroth being the fairy godmother is another thing I didn't expect. I thought him to be scheming an evil plan for poor Cloud. Well the story hasn't ended yet so who knows...
Anyway I always suspected something going on with Aeris and Sephiroth but I still can't figure out if they are a couple or not.
Keep the good job Pendrum! I'll be waiting for your next update!
God Speaking chapter 28 . 9/13/2014
The mini heart attack I get when Pendrum updates.
Guests are cool chapter 28 . 9/10/2014
awesomeness! I love sephs character in this fic. It's actually my favourate portrayl of him in fanfiction ;) I want this updated AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBBLE so get your ass in gear, and once more, this fic is outstanding ;)
Fasak chapter 28 . 9/7/2014
I...I literally feel chills in my back...I have a bad feeling about this. It sounds annoying but could you up this one, I mean, I don't think I can handle this heart it's literally about to explode.
Cloud and Tifa chapter 28 . 9/7/2014
As soon as I saw the update, I dropped everything I was doing. It's 12 am but I'm refused to go to sleep. I have the feeling that someone's going to die. Jesus, update soon.
LovelyPrecedent chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
I read this original masterpiece way back in 2009 when I was still in high school. It was the first fanfiction I ever read, and only because I google searched 'Cloud and Tifa'. I'm reading this again, and already know how it ends. Won't spoil it for other readers. But why am I doing this to myself? :( I finished Uni, but can totally identify with that lost as heck feeling in my early twenties. I am all over the place, though not to the terrible extent your Cloud is.
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »