Reviews for My Disjointed Life
XiiiKakashi chapter 35 . 10/21/2016
Great story! Hope to see updates
Summertime Suika chapter 35 . 10/15/2016
Dude I thought you were done with fic tbh. I'm glad your back for now. Can't believe it's been over decade since you got started!
CleverAmusing chapter 35 . 9/25/2016
Nice chapter. The switch of POVs was mildly confusing at first but I got the hang of it by the end. Hoping for a swift update as this chapter definitely was just leading up to the next.
sweetaya199 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Pleeeeeaaaase hurry with your up date cuz you r killing me
CleverAmusing chapter 34 . 6/29/2016
I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/29/2016
I love this story! It's so funny! Lol Please update soon! P.S. Cloud's an idiot! Hahah
Rumia35 chapter 34 . 5/28/2016
Well uh, Cloud really screwed up there. He could have really gone to second base but nope, he just had to open his mouth lol I wonder whether he'll tell Tifa about the scholarship.

Omg Reno is a genius. Never saw that coming. I could so see him going towards that line of work. Seriously though, he's a turk so I bet he is an undercover genius but is just stupid at the same time.
Guests are cool chapter 34 . 5/28/2016
Oh God almighty, I think I just busted something from laughing so hard. I don't know how you do it. One chapter I feel like crying, the next I'm trying to stop laughing in case I injure myself. You are simply awesome. :-) I absolutely adore Reno in this story by the way. He's so funny, and this is definitely how I'd imagine him if he were a real person. One helluva twist. :-). And, another update so soon! Please keep it up! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter! ;-)
Guests are cool chapter 33 . 5/26/2016
Ah, once again you destroy me. As fantastic as always. Poor old Barret. Even the toughest SOB's have to cry sometimes. And Reno... just seems like Reno. And Vincent is awesome. :-) The wait for another chapter from you is always worth it, but I will still ask you to please Update Soon! ;-)
Guest chapter 33 . 5/1/2016
OH MY GOD YOU FINALLY UPDATED THANK YOU I LOVE YOU but seriously bro...anyone ever told you that you're a freakin' poet? Cause you are. Seriously, you're playin' my heartstrings like a violin. Keep at it. And for God's sake...DON'T BUY THE SUGAR CRISP CEREAL
MattiK chapter 33 . 5/1/2016
Great job! The plot was amazing, just how many different emotions stirred inside me when I read it. I really liked Cloud and Vincent's bounding and that we could get a better and deeper look at Barrete's character in this chapter. Looks can be so deceiving sometimes.
sdphantom10 chapter 33 . 5/1/2016
Hey man great to see this chapter its been a while, but seriously even then you dont do anything by halfsies. Right off the bat the emotional rollercoaster is apparent from the first few paragraphs even someone who hasnt read the whole story can pickup clues and cues that shit went down and these characters are in the midst of recovering. Excellent form of expression and phrasing
Rumia35 chapter 33 . 5/1/2016
Wow Vincent's analogy was pretty good. I get the fact that he said that he wasn't trying to analyse the two, it was just obvious by the way those two are together. It kinda makes me gutted for Tifa because Cloud hasn't messaged her, but he is in a bad place right now.

I'm glad that Cloud understood that Barrett's only human. It's nice to see this side of him.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/20/2016
Really love this story...hope you'll finish it
NadejdaHope chapter 29 . 3/24/2016
God, why did it take this long for Cloud & Tifa finally get together! And that last part really had me!
1,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »