Reviews for My Disjointed Life
Fasak chapter 32 . 9/24/2015
...Damn...Why do I love this if it hurt so much?

He's gonna regret that.
Everquesting chapter 31 . 9/22/2015
You make me laugh and you make me cry.
Pirotessa chapter 31 . 9/12/2015
Finally you've updated Pendrum! I really liked this chapter. The interaction between characters is awsome, as usual! It is very emotive and with the last news, I am eager to know what our spikey will do next. I also liked how you wrote about Sephiroth's life. Now I understand why he acted the way he did. Keep up the good job and don't let the cliffy hanging for too long!
Guests are cool chapter 31 . 8/22/2015
Oh and in answer to your question... We'll be lucky to see ff7 remake before PlayStation 8. That said... I ain't holding my breath for an update for this either... Course, you could always prove me wrong... ;-)
Guests are cool chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Emotional devastation. Once again. I really love how you've improved the story, it's much MUCH better this time around even though you just changed a few things. Keep up the good work and Update Soon! ;-)
Guest chapter 31 . 7/24/2015
Mentally preparing myself for the ending once again. I've read the entire story once before and it was brilliant and fully enjoying reading through it once again although I know how emotionally devastated I will be once again at the end. Keep up the excellent work!
God Speaking chapter 31 . 7/4/2015
Dafuq Zack, we hardly see you in the story and you do this to us?!
sdphantom10 chapter 31 . 6/29/2015
Oh my god... way to keep me on my toes for the next chapter... hooly shit.
Alternate Rouge chapter 31 . 6/29/2015
this shit is going down real fast i tell you!
Team Wingless chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
hah, very good first person POV. This had a nice flow to it and kept me reading. I'll pick up the next chap and give more critical feedback if it needs it.
Rumia35 chapter 31 . 6/28/2015
HOLY SHIT! I am speechless! I actually don't know what to freaking say! It makes sense why Sephiroth would do a favour for Zack now! F*ck!

You can't leave it like this, you have to update! D:
ivanthedead chapter 30 . 6/20/2015
Well than.
Rumia35 chapter 30 . 6/5/2015
Oh my gosh! What the hell?! Ahhh! Deep breaths. Okay let's start with Aerith first. I can't believe she did something like that. First I was like urgh I hate Cloud and Aerith together because I can't imagine her with anyone except Zack but, them two actually weren't so bad together. Aerith is bold and I like that about her, she got Cloud to come out of his shell and it was nice to see that.

So to find out that Zack kind of initiated the whole thing was kinda low. I mean, he shouldn't have done it behind his back. I kinda get the football thing, Cloud's good and Zack just wanted his brother to get recognised. There's nothing really wrong with that but I can see why Cloud would get annoyed, especially when he found out from Rufus.

Sephiroth is amazing. You can tell he's got so much on his plate but he tries to be a good person and help others out. Still, all that pressure got to him and he... Man, there's just no words. I genuinely liked him in this story too :/ One a side note, I wonder what all this with Aerith was about though?

I really like Tifa and love her and Cloud together but I actually feel sorry for Rufus. Don't get me wrong, he was a douche to start on Cloud but you can understand it, he wanted to keep his girl. Although he didn't really need to go that far. When Tifa was speaking to Cloud about her relationship with Rufus, well, it just made me a little sad because you can tell that he did love her. He didn't throw any abuse at her and just told her to go. Looks like he'e disappointed rather than angry at her. Though it is her fault a little, seen as though she was with Rufus whilst tryna get some alone time with Cloud.

Yuffie with Loz? Wow, I did not see that coming. I could've seen her and Reno together but still wow! Yuffie and Loz! :o

Anyways, hope to see you update soon! There's so much drama and it's so exciting. Btw, Kadaj was freaking hilarious.
spek chapter 30 . 5/24/2015
Seriously, if you don't update soon, I will personally track you down, place you in front of your computer and slave drive you. Update. You DON'T leave your readers hanging like that. This is the kind of emotional abuse they warn you about on TV (I mean, umm...)
Anyways, it's been an extremely long time since I've read a fic this good. While I like college AU fics, I don't like all the romance but you know what? This was so good, I actually found myself rooting for Cloud and Tifa. (*slow clap for author*) This fic was amazing. Cloud's wit never, ever failed to amuse me. (*another clap for author*) Thanks for writing something this good, I guess...?
No but seriously, UPDATE.
Theresa chapter 30 . 3/25/2015