Reviews for My Disjointed Life
iv waited too long.
God Speaking chapter 30 . 3/21/2015
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK update
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
So, Reno's theme song is "The Streak" by Ray Stevens?
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oh, and may I add: the match in chapter 26 is probably the best fictional match I've read. I didn't know much of anything about American football, and I actually hated it, not because I'm a girl(I am)and don't watch games but because I knew there was nothing right about the name(football? Try handball) and it still has the name of my favorite game, Football. The name's not just European, you know. Almost every country in the world calls it football while you people call it soccer. Whatever.
But I think I got a grasp of the rules by your description, and the tactical plays, the player dialogues, the commentary, it was all so smooth I felt like I saw the match! I was really rooting for Cosmos. Red is awesome!
Btw: Safer was by far the best and most important player in the game. It's never fair that the one who scores in any game always gets the credit because behind players have to work hard. Safer ran plays, took hits and set up the scoring. Cloud, despite working hard was handed it over by Sephiroth and Zac
Gimlifan8 chapter 30 . 1/14/2015
Are you kidding me?!
You can't leave us hanging like that! Not after this bombshell! If you do, that's just mean. And evil. Yep, you're mevil. A mevil person with great talent. Update ASAP!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
Ch. 27... Sht, I actually cried... I love stories that makes me cry xD
NFS Kay Chan chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
One of the best stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work mate!
NFS Kay Chan chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Only started reading today and it's soooooo funny. I love this story to bits!
sdphantom10 chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
...what?...WHAT?!
(FUCKIN GOOD CHAPTER BUT WHAAAAT?)
Pirotessa chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
Jesus Christ! I can't believe what happend. I could have never imagined that Safer would do something like that. It is shocking and this story is getting very dramatic. I like it! Please update soon cause I'm anxious to know what is going to happen next!
Guests are cool chapter 30 . 12/20/2014
Nice to get an update before Christmas. Thanks! :) I can't tell you how devastated I was when I read this first and I feel just as devastated now. Amazing story. Update soon! ;)
NeilMiyamoto1 chapter 30 . 12/20/2014
did not see that ending at all! Can't wait until it get's updated.
Fasak chapter 30 . 12/20/2014
well...didn't saw that coming...another cliffhanger...damnit
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So basically ocs in a random school setting with the names of ffvii characters.
gleamfang chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
It's cool that Cloud and Tifa finally hooked up...in a way... I guess... Also I like how you continue to make his life one heck of a roller coaster with a high followed by a low followed a coasting pace that has both good and bad in it. Makes for great reading especially on the back of a great bit of back and forth with Cloud and his inner voice. Can't wait for the next!

Cheers