Reviews for My Disjointed Life
irish chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
omg xD I probably should stop reading this, since I always do some serious damage for my computer o_O now I played around with mouse and somehow managed to get my computer stuck. lucky me I'm such a genius and fixed it 8D anyway, you update again.
Vixie chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
You completely and utterly rock my socks dude! This fic is amazing and so funnee! Just...the awesomeness...heh, good grasp of the english language huh?
Axael chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Lol, I love this fic, and, I do't think I've reviewed yet, so I'll see if I can take all chapters into 1 massive review..a friend did one of these reviews for me

"Scratch that actually. I think when you truly consider it, Sunday nights are worse. Because then, you know that Monday morning is coming and just the anticipation of it brings more dread."

LOl That is SO TRUE! Cause when you think about it and your trying to go to sleep before monday and you have to go to school/work/whatever, you're just dreading it.

Concience- Laugh-out-loud 's always better with the voices in your head.

Ok..I'm really not gonna lie, I'm a vincent fangirl, made him sound gay and hysterically hilarious at the same time!

Onto the second chapter!

Chocobo's Bistro! I'd have never thought of Choking hobo chocobo!

Of course Cloud choked! I'm just surprised it's the second chapter and he hasn't said 'mosey' yet. O.o

And I'd have expected Sephiroth to be a cold jerk, bt..that really sent my head spinning.

3rd chapter!

"Try waking me up at 7:30 again. Bitch. That’s right. Not so tough now are you?" Cloud, you have liberated my feelings on alarm

Sexy Cloud lol.

And Reno..oh gods... X.x Just..That's where I cracked and Girliroth.

4th Chapter (Yes I'll do all the chapters..I have too much free time.I should be updating)

"“Sup.” Sup? Sup? What the fuck was that?" Can I borrow some sanity from you? _ Please..? Ah forget it..

"Ass The Grass Reno" I loved that XD

"My dog ate it" Classicness right there!

5th chapter (No you really don't have to read this)

I really feel sorry for concience seems pretty him make faces to Cloudie.

Early supper! LOL! Ok, I lied before, I was literally laughing my head off here.

Cloudie! XD

6th chapter (I wish I could write stuff as good as this)

"“Ahh! I hate you!”" Cloudie, you made me feel sorry for you last chapter, don't throw that away now!

Yuffie is the perfect annoyance in this fic, I was thinking as I read it, 'just how annoying will Yuffie be?'

7th chapter

"Cloud 'The Carousel' Strife"- (insert endless amounts of laughing smilies)

"And some night-vision goggles for those long scary walks home in the dark." - Cloudie, just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you. Listen to your conceince Cloudie, he's smarter than you!

"‘Shut the fuck up and go to sleep already! Christ, you emo bastard. Worse than Linkin Park.’" This was where my jaw dropped. I'm so sorry, but I like Linkin Park, but since they've been bashed so much they resemble my dad's purple truck, I forgive 's all in the name of randomness

8th chapter

Staring contest with the cereal box. And Cloud loses his sanity. Ugh, Sugar Crisp..nasty stuff..maybe I could threaten evil penguins with it..

9th and 10th chapter

Aww, Tifa has a boyfriend, Cloudie, don't worry, you've still got the hand XD

Aeris was nothing I expected, like everything else in the story. 'Nuff said here my review is getting longer than a depressive squirrel's acorn collection

11th chapter (no I have nothing better to do)

Hmm..maybe I could take acting lessons from Kadaj..the cat with the crown...Cait swear, I'll never review like this again..I promise!

You're a friggin genius I swear!
Madigo chapter 11 . 3/5/2006
My god!

This story fucking owns!

Everything just owns in this fic. From every character and their own unique personalities to Cloud and his conscience. I’ve never read anything like this before.

Cloud is just completely messed up and I’m liking every second of it.

This is one of the most unique stories on here. Great job and hats off to you.

Update really soon please.
RoGuE-WhItE-DrAgOn chapter 11 . 3/4/2006
great update! Interesting way to insert Cait Sith into ur fic, by the way. Hope u update soon
justgonenow chapter 11 . 3/3/2006
jackie-88-ac chapter 11 . 3/3/2006
LOL Kadaj is cool when he acts. and the cat lunatic is unbelievably creepy. where's Tifa? update soon!
Mr. Leach chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
This made me lol. XD Kadaj would have been great in that play, methinks. :P I'm really impressed with the way that you somehow keep for fanfic so fresh and original. Your sense of humor, although really fucking twisted, never fails to make me laugh. XD Whether you know it or not, this ability of yours in consistantly keeping the quality up high is a pretty rare thing around here.

I don't really have any advice for the next chapter... but I'm sure that you'll cook up something god.

- Leach XD
Nixiss chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
Another great chapter. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while but the story seems to be going great. Gotta love the way you portray Aeris and Reeve though. keep up the good work.
PsychDragoonX-Archives chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
XD Hilarious chapter! (Psychotic leech and proud of it!)

The infamous scene was played out on stage with Reeve as it's director. Interesting. And Kadaj was a good choice as Sephiroth is OOC in this fic. "Die, bitch, die!" ...I can sort of imagine Sephiroth saying that in game. XD

Hope you update soon!
Ethere chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
LMAO... really... I think we ALL know that you're not typical. And that's why we follow your story.

Cloud's face must have been priceless LOL.

Cherries at 5am? LMAO this guy is just sick :D

Kadaj and Reeves were just... priceless XD

Poor Caith Sith XD

Keep the good job! I can safely say that if you have so much hits, it's because we love your story, period! So step outside your doubt and keep on the good work _ ok? :)

PS : I miss Tifa XD
LightningGemini chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
You didn't like Aerith's dress in game? I don't see how that's possible.

But I can understand the thing with Cait Sith. Never really liked that thing.
C4LYPS0 chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
Of course I’m aware you’re not a “typical” writer. You keep me guessing and that’s why I’m one of your ‘Disjointed Life’ leeches.

Kadaj was the hit of the show though…I was rolling in the floor. Simply hilarious.

For some strange reason, lmao, Reeve reminded me of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers…with his cat fetish. lol

I like how you’re relating the game with your story, it gives the fanfic a game-recognition touch to it? Does that make sense? Whatever.

Till next time…

ps: Cloud going out for cherries at 5 in the morning…priceless.
Reese Apoc chapter 10 . 2/28/2006
i love this freakin' story. update sooner!
Kurokumo chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
lol I never thought that Aeris could be a slut. Tifa always seemed the slutty type to me. I hate her! *stabs it* Are you gonna make Cloud get with both Aeris and Tifa? :O

Great job tho.