Reviews for My Disjointed Life
Venison chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
LOL! This was the FUNNIEST chapter I’ve read on this entire site by far! I’ve never come across anything like that before!

Pendrum, your humour knows no bounds and is extremely sick and twisted and I love it! You’re one of a kind.

I was laughing so hard when Sephiroth calls out Jack for the burger, my sides actually began to hurt. I had to get up and walk away to get a drink of water before I could get back to reading the rest.

Just picturing the whole scene in my head, lol…

All other stories with humour are usually the same with similar shallow jokes but this is unique, crazy, *ed up and totally insane.

Keep up the great work. I can’t wait for an update.
Just Mystical chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
ROFL! Hahahha! OMG! I laughed so so so much with this first chapter! And yes indeed, call me slow or whatever, BUT I've only discovered your wonderful fanfiction just now! And heck! You're doing a damn fine job to...

Anyways, I shall continued to read and drop off some more random reviews here and there! And before I go here's a praise: EXCELLENT!
The Adversary chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
Oh. My. God.

Best chapter EVER. _ I hate that damn Jack-In-The-Box almost as much as I hate the stupid Burger King guy. _ He creeps me out.
Aleatoric chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
hee hee.. crazy!

"Folks, if you ever wake up feeling much better than originally anticipated, it’s probably because you’ve overslept." : BEST LINE EVER! anyway, i'm a little worried about your obsession with this cereal bear.. but then, i have no idea how bad it truly is, 'cos we don't get that in the uk.. fantastic story!
CliffnCain chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
hey great story man, this chapter made me laugh so hard I cryed (and I havent done that in years)

looking forward to more updates since I can never get tired of reading this story!
Shepard's Lore chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
Dude...that was seriously disturbing...
Twiz chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
I'm in love with the story! It's really addictive! Haha I love Aeris' personality!

Keep going!
C4LYPS0 chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
Seriously. WTF is wrong with you? Either you don’t get enough sleep or you don’t have enough friends to talk to.

And God help us all. I’m grateful that you might be an insomniac because you’re freaking crazy. LMAO

I’m guessing you probably had a bad experience with cereal, hence the ONLY explanation to actually find something evil in such a harmless good.

Aheam, this chapter was fairly short, the humor of course provided the rest…till next chapter.

ps: Cloud needs to understand that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH BEIN N!
Apple chapter 12 . 3/15/2006
Very interesting! Sephiroth; an easygoing good fellah, while Cloud is belting out curses. Woot! An honest opinion from an honest reviewer though: Aeris's character here is bothering and on the annoying side.

I'm hooked!
RoGuE-WhItE-DrAgOn chapter 12 . 3/14/2006
haha, great update! Keep up the good work .
Shepard's Lore chapter 12 . 3/14/2006
XD Another good one man. Keep it up.
Tellania Strife chapter 12 . 3/13/2006
LOL! this new chapter was soo funny! i love how u make sephy seem like such a nice guy and how it annoys cloud so much! i also like how cloud thought about tifa more than aeris! ) REVIEW SOON!

p.s.~is tifa coming back soon and please let her and cloud get together!
Joey chapter 12 . 3/13/2006
Great story! I don't think I've ever read something so funny on here ]
Vixie chapter 12 . 3/12/2006
Oh, an update coolness! Cloud is an asshole, he's so nasty to Sephy! And he spent more time thinking bout Tifa than Aeris...shame on him. Damn I love this fic so much. It kicks maximus bottomus!
221 chapter 12 . 3/12/2006
Hm... interesting.

Thanks for the update! :)
1,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »