Reviews for My Disjointed Life
felizzya chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
Heh. Pretty good. I like it. Funny. I haven't let out one of those goofy laugh outbursts in a while.

Update Please! -grin-
RoGuE-WhItE-DrAgOn chapter 10 . 2/22/2006
haha, that last bit was slightly random. Great update!
Jack's Abused Concience chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
Great stuff. After the first few chapters, I was going to suggest that Yuffie turining up as an annoying younger friend/neighbor would make it perfect, and... well I'll be damned. A few further suggestions: Rude as one of the campus security guys who nails Reno and Jenova as the head of the school board. Or something. This is a really great story, even out of the FFVII context. Major kudos.
maig6 chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
There's lots of twists to your story, it keeps me guessing I'll tell you that! Funny as hell too. XD

But ugh.. piss off Aeris. What a skank. Come on, make Cloud get with Tifa! Please?
Venison chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
Yet another hilarious and great chapter. The laughs just keep on coming from you. I don't know how the hell you do it, but you just find a way to keep everything fresh and original.

The cereal bit from last chapter made me spit out some food that I had been eating in front of the computer while reading the part. So I don't know whether I should praise you or hate you.

Things are getting more complicated now which is good.

Update soon.
Bahamuts AngelVII chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
i think this is probably the best story [ in my opinion ] that i've ever read here! its well written and fucking hilarious. continue asap! everyones waiting!
LightningGemini chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
Ooh, Nice chapter.

Cloud is going crazy! Can't wait to see him crack.
2eXist chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
God Cloud is so damn shallow "some average looking chick" (?) I swore that my feminist sides wont interfere so I'll drop it there.

Aheam, I was wondering when that wench of Aeris was going to come into the picture. AND IN SHE CAME! Loved it, you actually portrayed her straightforward ways in this chapter...wonderfully done.

Cloud’s conscious will forever crack me up. That “gay” part when Evil Cloud described Rufus had me rollin’ , good stuff man, good stuff.

Of course you deserve all the good praise. Stop negating it and accept it, you freaken own. Update soon.

xX-Hipathya-Xx

ps: Update Update Update Update Update Update
justgonenow chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
awesome! love this story, its so funny! update as soon as you can
The Adversary chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
That was another awesome chapter. I loved it. I absolutely fucking loved the way you characterized Aeris. _
Strave chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
ha..haha...hahaha...BWAHAHAHA rofl

man, uve definatly got teh ruth their, i hope u realize how much your story ruined my perception of advent children...lol every time i see tifa i think of clouds alter ego hahahahaha
PsychDragoonX-Archives chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
XD Hilarious.

I personally don't like the in game pairing of Cloud X Aerith, but since this is AU, I suppose its OK.

Aerith, you sneaky seductress... Well, I think I have a pretty good idea of how this is going to turn out. Then again, I could be wrong...

Hope you update soon!
Carmen chapter 8 . 2/18/2006
Oh god, I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while...

"It looked like a cherry."

Brilliant!
RoGuE-WhItE-DrAgOn chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
I laughed my ass of during ur fic, it's awesome. I think I fell in love with it . the way you portray cloud is just great.
Ethere chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
Oh damn. This is SO hilarious LOL :D

One of my favorite stories so far.

Tifa with Rufus? Come on, there's gotta be a plothole somewhere :D she'll end up kicking him or something like that tehehe

Anyway, update soon please, as I have a lot of fun with your stories :)
1,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »