Reviews for My Disjointed Life
justgonenow chapter 14 . 3/25/2006
another piece of genius. can't wait until the Cloud vs. Zack game!
Bahamuts AngelVII chapter 14 . 3/25/2006
i love this story

update soon
felizzya chapter 13 . 3/23/2006
-claps-

Yay, you updated. Great chapter. I wish I had dreams like that.
iyoku-ishi chapter 13 . 3/23/2006
Yes, you updated! The dream made me laugh so hard that I nearly fell off my chair. I must've sounded like a maniac. Lol. Please update soon!
Just Mystical chapter 13 . 3/22/2006
Lolz... This chapter was very weird indeed, and so was your last note! Queer, but amusing...

And you must really hate that cereal since you mention it so many times. But I haven't seen it around, and since I'm taking your word on how disgusting it is, I HOPE I won't see it around!

Anyways, update soon and I am not a leech, merely a reader/ reviewer.

Cheers
Ethere chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
You really hate those cereals, do you? XD

Cloud is really... scary in his dreams LOL XD he will traumatise Yuffie XD

Anyway, good laugh, once again XD
justgonenow chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
Just goes to show you how truly evil the cereal and fast food worlds are. What's next? Ronald McDonald and Colonel Sanders as terrorists? It wouldn't surprise me! Loved the chapter, shorter than usual, but still gold! Update as soon as you can!
RoGuE-WhItE-DrAgOn chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
haha, silly cloud. Great update!
Venison chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
LOL! This was the FUNNIEST chapter I’ve read on this entire site by far! I’ve never come across anything like that before!

Pendrum, your humour knows no bounds and is extremely sick and twisted and I love it! You’re one of a kind.

I was laughing so hard when Sephiroth calls out Jack for the burger, my sides actually began to hurt. I had to get up and walk away to get a drink of water before I could get back to reading the rest.

Just picturing the whole scene in my head, lol…

All other stories with humour are usually the same with similar shallow jokes but this is unique, crazy, *ed up and totally insane.

Keep up the great work. I can’t wait for an update.
Just Mystical chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
ROFL! Hahahha! OMG! I laughed so so so much with this first chapter! And yes indeed, call me slow or whatever, BUT I've only discovered your wonderful fanfiction just now! And heck! You're doing a damn fine job to...

Anyways, I shall continued to read and drop off some more random reviews here and there! And before I go here's a praise: EXCELLENT!
The Adversary chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
Oh. My. God.

Best chapter EVER. _ I hate that damn Jack-In-The-Box almost as much as I hate the stupid Burger King guy. _ He creeps me out.
Aleatoric chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
hee hee.. crazy!

"Folks, if you ever wake up feeling much better than originally anticipated, it’s probably because you’ve overslept." : BEST LINE EVER! anyway, i'm a little worried about your obsession with this cereal bear.. but then, i have no idea how bad it truly is, 'cos we don't get that in the uk.. fantastic story!
CliffnCain chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
hey great story man, this chapter made me laugh so hard I cryed (and I havent done that in years)

looking forward to more updates since I can never get tired of reading this story!
Shepard's Lore chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
Dude...that was seriously disturbing...
Twiz chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
I'm in love with the story! It's really addictive! Haha I love Aeris' personality!

Keep going!