Reviews for Lemme Hear You Sing
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aww, this is now one of my fave Christmas fics. It was so cute! I really love how soft Kyo is to Tohru. They are perfect for each other ;) I just love 'em.

Great job!
Amamiya.Mizuki chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Omg so sweet im crying from reading such a sweet fanfic xx :)
TwilightUchiha24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
OMG this has to be one of the cutest TohruxKyo fics I have ever read. It was full of romance and feelings and everything! I enjoyed reading this alot! My faovirte part would have to be when Kyo was singing to her and telling her to continue with the song. That was adorable! And I really liked your romantic Kyo. He was very cool. He reminds me of how he acts at the end of the manga. This was an amazing story and very nicely written. I loved how you put it together and everything. Great job! Keep up your amazing work! ;)
StoryCurrentlyUntitled chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Okay, this is a very delayed review. I've had this on the favorites list on my computer for so long and I should have become a memeber sooner so I could tell you how good this is. Kyou and Tohru are my favorite and this story is adorable! Good job!
NoLongerUseddd chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
AW HOW KUTE!
Atsila chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
This story is so cute! I love it and I want you to keep up the good work!
awispofamemory chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
AW!OMG! that was wonderful! it's 6:21 AM over were i'm at and i needed something to cheer me up and this was it! Luverly! thankyou!
InuDani chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
*collective Aw*
CherrySkull101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
that was so good plz tell me when ur writting another story thx Heva4goh
Dialott chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wah! That was beautiful! -sob- I am literally crying! That was so sweet! Keep up the good work!
MiniDebz chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
oh, that was absolutely baeuitful! I had the anime running in my head and i could actually see that happen! thats what you get, i suppose, when you watch the anime too many times and own the manga, right? oh well, still an exellent story! 5 STARS!
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
cute _
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
this is so cute!
Lisha Lane chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
It was very good and very cute but we never found out what presents Tohru had for everybody. Especially Kyo's. You don't have to of course, but I'd be pleased if you would make a second chapter.
JGgirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Im speechless. And thats VERY rare. That was perfect 10 outa 10!