Reviews for Sesshomaru's Dilemma
SaiyaCat chapter 15 . 3/26
That was A Beautiful Story. I Loved All of It.
Ale123456 chapter 15 . 1/15
That story was so adorable. I really enjoyed it a lot.
For a moment I thought it was going to be Sesshomaru/Kagome, and I am so so glad that it wasn't (no offense to those who love the pairing, I have actually read one really good story that was Sess/kag. I just felt like it would have been unrealistic in this particular story with the set-up we had been given). I was thinking that I could see like a mother/child bond considering what had happened in the previous story and since I doubt his own family was very nurturing. I believe what you showed was something different, but I don't know what to call it. That said, I did enjoy the bond that you showed between the two. It was well-written and well developed.
And I loved the slow development of Sesshomaru's feelings. Especially the fluffy Rin and Sesshomaru moments 3 I am a huge sucker for fluffy Rin and Sesshomaru moments. That he kept that doll made my eyes watery. The Tensaiga and Rin's doll were his two most prized possessions that he's kept for 500 years... *sniff*
I found myself strangely loving Kagome's mom of all people being the one to show Sesshomaru around the future (at least to start with) and I found his reactions to the strange future items as both fairly in character and hilarious.
I really enjoyed Sesshomaru's interactions with the doctor and I liked how much trouble he had with the bullet and how it made him unable to quite control his true emotions.
I was thinking that the young girl might have been a reincarnation of Rin, but I guess not *sad*. I guessed that the stranger was Sesshomaru right off the bat (but it was probably mainly hopeful wishing haha). I thought that the orderly was going to be a Jaken in disguise after we met the stranger and then I was expecting him to be the driver XD So I was pretty wrong on those fronts.
The whole future epilogue thing was pretty heart-wrenching *cry* but it was well written. I thoroughly enjoyed this whole story.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Sesshomaru vs the bathroom - hysterical! I am loving this fic.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
This was a wonderful story! It was so freakin' funny in some places, then the epilogue made me cry. Beautifully done!
pumpkinpi chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
I Love this story! It has everything a reader can ask for, drama, angst, tragedy, comedy and action! Very well written! Look forward to reading the sequel.
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
I teared up! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS?! If you can make me tear up it's like making a dolphin eat a wolf! Not impossible(I think) just hard to achieve! SERIOUSLY!
Your lucky I already stopped thinking of tears as a weakness that should be amended and erased or else I would've hunted you down and done some stuff!
Luckily I didnt cry I had I think I mightve probably hid in the closet for a day and wallowed in self-pity...
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Awesome. I love how Kagome influenced him and I couldn't stop laughing throughout it. One thing is that I think I really need to start reading the genres. Now I want them to end up together but what the hay!
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Im not done yet but is it in his hair?!
I was right!
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Yes! Uve actually kept him like in character for so long I have no idea how you've done it! I gave up with having him in character LONG AGO now he's however I want him to be!
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
You know reael angels could still kill you with one swipe of their swords even a flick of their wrist. Ever heard of Michael defeating Lucifer? I have a tiny statue right in front of me ya know?
AND HA! Did you see what happened in a day?!
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Oooh, feisty. Like mother like daughter it seems!
Galaticx chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Can I just kidnap your story or something? It's amazing.