Reviews for Coyote
xzxzxzx chapter 22 . 7/22/2017
You are amazing i loved it! Oh my gosh chapter 20 though it was awesome!
cecos chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
Why are you bringing the old raven feelings for wally now? if there were any in the first place. in the new teen titans i didn't see any interaction between flash and raven. so are you making Gar some kind of a charity case for raven like some sloppy seconds? i hate those authors who twists the facts for their own delusions. first you are showing Gar is in love with raven completely and not even thinking about terra but on the other hand you are showing that raven is still pining over is just bullshit and horrible character portration.
DollyRose chapter 22 . 3/27/2011
I have to say that you are an amazing writer. I've completely fallen in love with these stories. :) There should really be more GarxRae comic stories. The characters are spot on. I loved how you showed the bond between Vic and Raven as well as her family. But the most beautiful scenes had to have been the GarxRae ones...even when they were apart, you brought life into their relationship, made it believable every chapter. I also enjoyed reading the little snippets of comic history in the AN especially I came in during Geoff's run. This makes me miss it. Can't wait to continue reading :)
PandaFire McMango chapter 22 . 5/1/2010
I love how consistent the quality of your writing is. The plotlines and new characters are also wonderful, as are your bytes of the younger Titans (I didn't review it, but I read the Stair-Luge oneshot and adored it). I'm almost reluctant to keep reading...because I don't want to get to the end! I hope you haven't finished the project for good. Anyways, onwards and upwards...
changelingdragoon37 chapter 22 . 10/20/2008
another amazing story. i just want to say that i can't ge enough of your stories. if i didn't have school and other things to do i would so sit and read the whole series in one shot. i love the way you used the older Thunder Horse, and i think you should look into writing the plotline for comic books, as i think this would make for a great one. once again, i look forward to reading more from you.
n9voc chapter 22 . 10/15/2008
Another example of a very captivating story told with skill, heart, and class. Action scenes solid, excellent plot and plotline, characters are believable and the descriptions fill the theater of ones mind with incredibly vivid imagery.

This Series, I.M.H.O, is showing a storytelling talent most similar to that of Andre Norton and Ann McCaffery, with a bit the flair of Mercedes Lackey thrown in. In other words - world class!

Recommended, Recommended!

I have to give it 5 stars!

Kudos!

'nuff said
n9voc chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
I usually wait until I finish a "book" prior to reviewing, however, with this chapter I had to jump in.

Allow me to preface this with the fact that my wife and I celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary this month.

Wonderful description of a young man who loves a lady AND honors her. Also, as a long married man, IMHO you did a GREAT job in showing how sometimes our "ladies" need us to be a "daddy figure" rather than a lover!

Great job so far!

'nuff said
Juleskat101 chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
LOL BB is funnier than most connor's i know...
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
cute... but i won't say more b/c i have to read the next ch.!
Hailey Golden chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
It’s like peanut butter and mayonnaise. They just don’t fit.

Have you ever tried peanut butter, mayonnaise, tomato and onion sandwiches? I'm not that brave myself, but my mother swears they're a delicacy.

By that I mean that in the right time and place with the proper influences surrounding them, Gar and Raven do go together.
Zorian chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
Brilliant...simply put. I can't describe it that's the word that pops in my head reading this story. But I got to say it does raise questions for the next part of the series. Like what did Bart find out...and if BB's and Raven love will last if Wally came back or something. Because you seem to hint it that she may or does have lingering feelings...maybe even Bart might have feelings fr her...poor Gar. Anyways, great read that's for sure. I'll be reading your next story soon. Until then.

~Zorian
Zorian chapter 20 . 4/28/2008
Wow, these two chapters were awesome. Such descriptive surroundings I can literally envision it in my head. That place sounded so beautiful, yet haunting. The emotion and depth in the characters were so well portrayed I'm still in awe KTHunter.

Two final chaps left..it's been great reading this tale.
Zorian chapter 18 . 4/28/2008
I don't really know how to take the recent chaps. I know this a lame review and you're probably thinking why the hell did this guy even write a review. But that's what I'm feeling right now. At this part of the story it's at a point where I have to continue.
Zorian chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
I really like that you stay consistent with the things that refer to BB. Not many authors do such a thing they either change it or just simply forget. But that Jolly rancher keeps coming up. I like that in a writer when he or she can remember things all the way to the beginning. Making the series even better and more assuring that this writer knows exactly what they're doing. Having it planned out.

This chapter was well written so no complaints on my end.
Zorian chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
Finally Gar is making a decision to disobey orders and head out. I like this chapter. Raven being able to open up. Becoming more comfortable with herself. Great job so far.