Reviews for Coyote
GoldenBlade416 chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Okay, so here I am, reviewing another chapter...at 5 in the morning. That's not creepy right?

Yeah, so anyway, wonderful. Cyborg was just hilarious in this chapter; both the bickering with Charlie and the cluelessness about Gar and Rae.

I'd love to know how Gar's going to react to Raven leaving, but I should try to get SOME sleep. haha
GoldenBlade416 chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Yep, guess I'm just gonna be a busy-body and review every chapter.

Really good, like always. Again, you're just so good at romance and dialogue. I commend you.
GoldenBlade416 chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
I'm not sure if I should review every chapter or not...well, until I figure it out, I just will.

Anyway, great, as expected. Your dialogue is awesome. It just sounds and feels so...real, or in character. And Bart's little innuendos were hilarious.

Now for chapter 3.
GoldenBlade416 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Brilliance! Sheer brilliance! And it's only the first chapter.

I love the way Raven 'reads' Gar. It makes stuff interesting.

And you're so good at those little, fluffy tidbits of romance, like hands brushing.

On to chapter 2!
Lambbaby chapter 22 . 12/28/2005
So I just read this whole thing in one night. Woman you are soo talented that it makes me want to scream. This was amazing. So much emotion, so much everything was portrayed here. You made your readers(or at least me) feel what Raven and BB felt. And I was so wrong. I thought Charlie was the BRU for like the whole story. And then to find out it was grandfather, I'm not sure how I missed the little clues you had to be dropping to point us in the right direction. And thnk you for all the back info on Raven. It helps me to better understand the character and what she goes through. I also enjoyed your portrayal of a fatherly Victor. He is very much the father figure of these new Titans and he works very hard to be the love between Gar and Raven is so sweet. I'm glad that you didn't have them become intimate right would've been too soon,too much of a crowd pleaser. It's better when the author makes the relationship real, meaning you work at it,take the time to let it grow. Anyway this was amazing and I cannot wait for the next installment. I also wanted to thank you for the comic backstory at the end of the chapters. It really filled in some holes for me.
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I read the other stories is this arc and have been highly anticipating this one. Now this is just my first chapter review but...wow. Just wow. I just recently(within the last 8 months) discovered the awesome comic world of the TT. And from what I've read and dug up you perfectly capture what makes Raven, Raven. You don't focus on just her powers and what comes with them, you unearth the awesome woman underneath. Much praise to you for that. And unlike some authors you don't ignore the other members of the team. You incorporate them into the story in small but noticable ways. And it's always nice to see Gar portrayed as more than just the funny man. I love when a story shows that underneath is a young man who's gone through an extraordinary amount of things in a short amount of time. Anywhoo once again praise to you for an awesome story.
DeTroyes chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Let me be the first to say, "Take a bow, KTH! Awesome story!"
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11