Reviews for Coyote
Zorian chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Man, BB can't even visit her harsh. Again, I have no idea what happened between her and brother blood. I'll just nod my head in agreement and say I do...haha

Naw, but seriously some emotional ride Raven is going through huh? I definitely know something happened between Richard and Raven and it had something to do with her own powers, but that's about as much as I know. Brilliant even though the recent two chaps weren't as long as the other ones...hehe
Zorian chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
Well I may not be as immersed in the comics as you are but I've heard bits and pieces about the Wally thing before. But never got the full story. So I hope you do reveal her reasons for it later.

Anyways, Raven going on a much deserved vacation sounds like a good set up for her to become more acquainted with her newly discovered family. Great job so far.
ChalakChalak chapter 22 . 4/9/2007
I love love love your story. You managed to capture both personalities perfectly and your writing skills are amazing.

Now, what really got me into the story was how you write romance. That last scene when BB and Raven are on the bed...who. I had to go smoke a bubble gum cigarette after that.

Awesome job.

ChalakChalak
JustSomeWanker chapter 22 . 12/20/2006
I just read ALL of your stories. It's all I've done all day. I'd have to say that I'm very impressed. I cannot describe my antisipation for the upcomeing story. Your take on Beast Boy, by the way... absolutely wonderful.
CalliopeMused chapter 22 . 7/25/2006
"Screw the ring" from Sauron, a mention of the Princess Bride (most horrible great movie of all time- just ignore Buttercup and it's great), the Jedi/Vulcan debate, a wonderful twisting plot, all the characters acting like themselves and making and righting mistakes- and Gar and Raven coming all the closer. This is beautiful, beautiful work.
Jenndifurry chapter 15 . 6/11/2006
I finally figured out why she keeps cleaning the dog and why the dog sticks around Raven so much two halves like to be close if abtaining the whole is immposable...people also want to get rid of the evil...the washing is symbolic.
ravanwolf chapter 22 . 5/28/2006
Oh My GOD! THAT WAS SO GREAT IT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST 2, I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE, IF IT'S AS GREAT AS THE ONES SO FAR!
LM22102 chapter 22 . 4/21/2006
Forget Vulcan! It's Darth Rachel!

XD I hope we get some more Bart progress in the next one. So wow. I'm a bit tired. Exhausted. But happy none the less. It's ten past midnight, and I've been reading all day. Literally.

My author alerts are not working, since I have too many, I'd be honored and eternally grateful if you could drop a word when Nadir comes out or any news of it.

Thank you so much. The arc so far is simply beautiful. You're a very well written author, your grammar, vocabulary are top notch, ideals, thoughts and ideas are entertainly original. So thank you very much for posting this up, I await, (no rush, I too have author shoes)for another piece.

Kudos, props, and brownies kid.
LM22102 chapter 21 . 4/21/2006
...AW!
LM22102 chapter 19 . 4/20/2006
Heh.. I really do no everything, no confusion at alL! And oh noes! The treadmill! And AW Some Wally love there. ANd yes, I actually do feel for them both. He found Linda, and twins! YAY!

Heh.. the views are so alike!

onward!
LM22102 chapter 18 . 4/20/2006
SLADE'S MY FAVORITE TOO! I KNOW EVERYTHING!

XD I so need a shower. I've been reading the whole effin' day man! Just on you too! But I got a few chapters left, and it's almost midnight.. shower, shower, shower.

onwards!
LM22102 chapter 17 . 4/20/2006
HAH! I WAS SO RIGHT!
LM22102 chapter 14 . 4/20/2006
"And as for shoes, I used to do this in high heels and a dress." Haha, I was floored too! When I saw her heels, I was like.. The heck. They have stilettos in Azareth? PffT!
LM22102 chapter 13 . 4/20/2006
I LIKE BART TOO!

(..Random much?)
LM22102 chapter 12 . 4/20/2006
YES! Wow. You're so.. well written. You wrote their-it-his conversation so well! I can't stop saying that!

“Hello! She’s, like, the most abducted superheroine on the planet. Everybody wants to get their hands on her. Hell, if Sauron were real, he’d be hanging on the doorbell right now, thinking ‘Screw the ring, I’ll take her!’ She’s a weapon.”

LMAO! I can't help but revolt back into a hyoeractive teenager and just.. explode when I review to this! Darth Rachel! Muahahah!

Forget my wise, long, intelligent reviews! Pfft that! ROCK ON! I'm only in the middle of this story!

ONWARDS!