Reviews for Coyote
LM22102 chapter 11 . 4/20/2006
Mhm. Compound 20? Wasn't it Compound 27? Eh. Too lazy to look, onwards!
LM22102 chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
Mhm. Maybe it's Gramps and not Charles.

DUN DUN DUN! Random review!
LM22102 chapter 9 . 4/20/2006
Muahahah! I understood all! But omg! "What if you guys break up and she leaves? Or you leave?"

E! I SURE HOPE AS HELL YOU'RE READING TT V3 UP TO NOW!

Oh damn. I'm such a spoiler. D
LM22102 chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
"The air smelled of Arsenal’s favorite cologne – gun oil." THAT IS SO TRUE! Yes, yes, yes! You comic savvy you! I love you! D
LM22102 chapter 7 . 4/20/2006
Gasp! I actually gasped outloud. I NEVER do that! Throughout the whole series, you've stringed me along of thinking that Cyborg is like a brother, father, whatever to Raven! As in the comics also! I have never seen anykind of flirting or romance, don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing! It's just.. a surprise!

E! No time! NEED TO READ!
LM22102 chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
"Damn you, Sebastian. Every time I think I’ve got some kind of hope, you take it away. Wallace. Richard. And now... I’ll never know if someone’s love for me is real, will I?"

Oh, oh, oh! I cannot express how much I am enjoying this! You write it so perfectly!

I'm too excited, no time to review, must read! AND I SO KNEW IT, HE"S A BADDIE! And.. I knew it about Cyborg too!

ONWARDS!
LM22102 chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Muahahah! YES, I HAVE indeed read Legends of the DC Universe #18! Hahaha.. I've read everything you've referenced to! But I can't help but think Charlie is the baddie. Tsk. Something's going on...

So much story plots, so much progress, and you've perfectly weaved them all together.

Onwards! Chappie five!
LM22102 chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Rofl. "Yes, Lots of time." That is so Robin.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Ooh. Great start. have I told you that I just LOVE the whole comic reference? Throughout the whole tt region here on ffnet, I feel like I'm the only one who keeps up. At first, when reading the note on this chapter, I thought for a moment, that they were going to break up sometime soon.. EH! I hope you're up to date! I was about to spoil! GASP! ._.

..okay.. well.. You already completed this, so all I can do is read and enjoy, no more thinking. And you do the humor fantastically radical! Bart, yay!
Sigma1 chapter 22 . 4/15/2006
You...it...she...

Uh. Whoa. That was...whoa. Fabulous might be a proper adjective. The depth that you put into this story-the depth you created for the characters...it's astonishing. Seriously.

I have never had the pleasure of reading any of the original Titans, although it sounds as if the series is exactly what I always wished this modern kiddie version was, but you have done an admirable job at making this story accessible to me. And the story! Complex, interwoven plots giving off constant false signals and continually enthralling me as I wonder what on earth you'll do next.

The characters are brilliantly done. As I already admitted, I know little about the original Titans, but you have made them all come alive for me. Your mix of comedy, drama, romance, and tragedy has left me completely satisfied with the various twists and turns.

Absolutely, postively fabulous job. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment...
Jin Flows chapter 22 . 3/30/2006
Lol, I loved how you started this one off with Charlie asking Gar about his intentions with his cousin. Lol, it is so appropriate and everything. Its good to see everything getting back into the order I remember. This chapter really gives me a jonesing for reading earlier chapters when Gar and Rae were first going out and hanging out in the tower watching movies and stuff. Sweet sweet memories. Lol, I also really loved the Vulcan vs Jedi debate even though I am not sure what the difference is. I need to put that series on my own list. Had such a great time reading your work. Know that it will stay within me along with some of my other all time favorite novels and stories. Once again I find myself congratulating you because it isn’t easy to find a story close to my heart. I’ve got to write something until you publish your next chapter because I would really miss hearing from you for such a long time. Talking to you for the last couple of months have become a favorite past time of mine. It would be sad if I didn’t hear from you for the remainder of spring and all summer. Have a nice week!
Jin Flows chapter 21 . 3/30/2006
You you you you...you are incredible. Action and good storylines aren't the only things you can write with amazing detail and emotion. Wow, that was just incredibly written, described and I felt what they felt and it was beyond seeing what was actually happening. Their relationship has gone so much farther than just physically, because now they can hear each others thoughts. That could develop into so much more. I am just blown away by this chapter. It just keeps getting better and better, and I know this when I start reading it, but it still shocks me when it happens. Thats power. When I expect you to get better but I am still blown away when I read your work. Thats what you call a lifelong fan. Someone whose work is changing and growing and you can't get enough of it. I am very happy to be so close to the end of this installment, but undeniably afraid because I know it will be over and I can't find this place anymore, this mood and tone. Atleast not for the first time again, because theres only one first time. I will enjoy this installment for a long time to come. The reunion of Rae and Gar was everything I had hoped it to be. I forgot how much I loved having them together.
Jin Flows chapter 20 . 3/28/2006
O my God...I believe that this is one of the finest chapters I have had the chance to read! So climactic! The visuals were just mind altering! Picturing Rae taking down that wall sourounding Thunder Horse was extreme. I saw in my mind, a kind of Children of the Damned type scene with the brick wall and everything. And her love, the way it was described as real and powerful and more amazing than she even realized was heart warming and the way it melted down Thunder Horse's barriers was fantastic! So much! I enjoyed this chapter so much! And the whole, she chose this was incredibly potent. To chose to go through hell...Just springs up all kinds of story ideas. Rae and Gar's reunion was just...I gotta stop saying was just. I fear there may be some typos in this review because I've been typing at a fast pace trying to get all my emotions out.
Jin Flows chapter 19 . 3/28/2006
Ah the Flash Family is so interesting! Everytime I read about them I get this wanting to know more about them because I just know from what I've heard and what I've seen on a few episodes of Justice League. Its like... a person who has never seen an episode of Batman or any media with Batman in it, but has seen pictures and heard stories. I want more from this Flash Legacy. Oh, I like where this is going.
Lyra Carmen chapter 21 . 3/24/2006
::sobs:: god I love this story, hurry with the next one please, this is the last chapter I have left to reveiw and now I'm afraid I will have nothing left in life worth meaning if I cannot reveiw your stories. LOL. Can't wait for the next one...I suppouse I should go work on my stories now...::grumbles::
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »