Reviews for Coyote
Lyra Carmen chapter 21 . 3/24/2006
::sobs:: god I love this story, hurry with the next one please, this is the last chapter I have left to reveiw and now I'm afraid I will have nothing left in life worth meaning if I cannot reveiw your stories. LOL. Can't wait for the next one...I suppouse I should go work on my stories now...::grumbles::
Lyra Carmen chapter 20 . 3/24/2006
god, it gets harder to read towards the end of the chapter from the crying
Lyra Carmen chapter 19 . 3/24/2006
Bart so sneaky, tsk tsk
Lyra Carmen chapter 18 . 3/24/2006
Yea Tim Tim! _ Five minutes in the tower and he can find out anything that have been staring people in the face for ages...Nightwing too, it must be all that Batman training. You know, Karen is quite cool...I have a dragon tattoo as well, except it's on my ankle, and it's all black. I have a colored one too but it's butterfles ::snikers:: my next one will be a skull and crossbones, I LOVE pirates. I was one in a past life...I am quite curious as to Karen's background now, I hope we get to see it in future stories...please
Lyra Carmen chapter 17 . 3/24/2006
god I wish there would be more BB Raven moments in the comic, I'm starting to get really impatient about it. your fanfic is the only way I can get my BB Raven fix...I think it's beginning to show as well, my friends are starting to get tired of me talking about it. _ oh well, they'll just have to be annoyed... ::evil grin::
Lyra Carmen chapter 16 . 3/24/2006
actually I just bought that mini-series just the other day, I'm expecting it in the mail soon ::excited fangirl giggle:: WHAY IS THE MAIL SO SLOW! And I'm starting to miss Bart in the regular comics...::sobs:: come back Bart...Wally better take good care of him. ::sighs:: all this BB and Raven seperation really begins to pull on the heart strings after awhile
Lyra Carmen chapter 15 . 3/24/2006
that's right Cyborg...feel guilty. And I NEVER like Terra! NEVER! Teen Titans OR Teen Titans Go! gr
Lyra Carmen chapter 14 . 3/24/2006
the kid was cute... _ even your incredibly small parted original charcters I like.
Lyra Carmen chapter 13 . 3/24/2006
just one reveiw again tonight sorry. it's my mom's b-day so it's been out with all sides of the family the past couple of nights...

love the conversation about BB and his "magic underwear". when I told my friend about she was asking if it had been dissappearing because if it had then Bart has it. LOL (of course refering to the volume when Speedy confeses to having HIV and they all go through deep confessions until BArt so lovingly decides to share that he ran out of clean underwear so he took some of BB's) LOL!
Lyra Carmen chapter 12 . 3/23/2006
Sorry but just one reveiw tonight, it's already 2 AM and I've had a busy night (plus I have new comics to read too _) Anyway this is one of my favorite chapters ::fangirl squeal:: I like to put Seether ft Amy Lee's (singer in Evanesence) song Broken on for this one! Talk about Raven the soundtrack indeed. Anyway more reveiws tomorrow! Bye till then.
Lyra Carmen chapter 11 . 3/22/2006
Goodness, I forgot what I was gonna say... LOL I love the comment about Raven buying Jolly Ranchers. LOL... Well, I guess I gotta reveiw the rest tomorrow..it is about 1:30 AM here in Califonia and I should go to bed. More reveiws tomorrow, promise! Bye!
Lyra Carmen chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
Ah, yes, Brother Blood the evil 12 year old...or is he 13... I don't care... Anyway, Goodness this was short and creepy... ::shivers:: Especially seeing as how I'm listening to Sonny Came Home by Shawn Colvin... hm kinda fits
Lyra Carmen chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
oh, I'm glad you touched one this. I always wondered if Bart knew about Wally and Raven and if not what his reaction would be. Although there is one thing I learned from your stories that I didn't know before, I didn'tknow Raven had wiped Wally's mind of the whole thing...
Lyra Carmen chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
Arsenal’s favorite cologne! LOL! I love that. I think the old Speedy is the only one I prefer over the new ones. Sh. Don't tell anyone. I am growing fond of the new Speedy, but I think I prefer Arsenal. You know I'm finding reading the recent Teen Titans are really begininng to make me dislike Batman (he used to be one of my favs) and prefer Superman and the Flash (well I always liked Wally but Superman was never one of my REAL favs) It's also beginning to make me distrust all the superheros (excluding the Titans and of course the Outsiders from the old Titans, still love them...and the Flash and Superman but Batman is really beginning to make me angry. I wanna throw out my Batman toothbrush now)
Lyra Carmen chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
::sobs:: GOD! Poor Beast Boy ::sobs again:: Conner's so awesome...psycho-link..I love that idiot.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »