Reviews for the mermaid
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 2 . 8/28
love it
Gatogirl1 chapter 2 . 1/3
You've met Adam Baldwin?!
tuva.e chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
...Awsome...i whana read more*Tappinh on Next
CharlieB022 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I love this. I absolutely love this. Brilliant, darling. Looking forward to an update
jess chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
I have at least read this story about 4 times now I think I'm just drawn to the way this story is written & also that Kagome is a mermaid & Sesshomaru seems to be falling for both of her personas. I really love how you fit her mermaid heritage into this story it's amazing & very well done I'm not a writer myself but I can tell whenever someone has writtena great story & you have I that you continue this one.
jess chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Hope 4 more soon!
jess chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
OH i have read this story over 5 times! i really do hope that u add more chapters very soon!
misherukuro chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Interesting story. ,
Kiya319 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Omg this is solo good. Can't wait to see what will happen when sesshoumaru finally finds out that kagome is the mermaid. Lol. That'll be interesting.
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Please continue! ASAP!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Please continue!
Asanobara chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Love this story! Please continue!
Nydon chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
I really like this story and I was wondering when you would be putting up another chapter. I hope it is very soon! _
MoaSweden chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I have read this story many times now and I find it absolutely beautiful! I have no idea 2 why you haven't updated it but I hope you do it soon. Your writing type is amazing(talented is the right word 2 describe you) hugs moa 18 y/o
crystal chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
i love it. if I was you I would make kagome tell sesshomaru who she really is if I was u. if your trying to make him fall in love with both of them and then figure out that there one and the same person. well good luck with the next chapter.;)