Reviews for the mermaid
Asj Johnson chapter 10 . 2/28
This has been interesting. Are you about due a new chapter?
I like Sesshomaru's thinking about things and starting to loosen up some. I wonder if he'll randomly tell his mermaid friend that he runs. As answer to her question several nights ago. Though that hobby might be a bit undignified. And could be a bad thing to mention to a mermaid.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Will you finish the story? Its really good and id like more!
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
love it
Gatogirl1 chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
You've met Adam Baldwin?!
tuva.e chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
...Awsome...i whana read more*Tappinh on Next
CharlieB022 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I love this. I absolutely love this. Brilliant, darling. Looking forward to an update
jess chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
I have at least read this story about 4 times now I think I'm just drawn to the way this story is written & also that Kagome is a mermaid & Sesshomaru seems to be falling for both of her personas. I really love how you fit her mermaid heritage into this story it's amazing & very well done I'm not a writer myself but I can tell whenever someone has writtena great story & you have I that you continue this one.
jess chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Hope 4 more soon!
jess chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
OH i have read this story over 5 times! i really do hope that u add more chapters very soon!
misherukuro chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Interesting story. ,
Kiya319 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Omg this is solo good. Can't wait to see what will happen when sesshoumaru finally finds out that kagome is the mermaid. Lol. That'll be interesting.
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Please continue! ASAP!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Please continue!
Asanobara chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Love this story! Please continue!
Nydon chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
I really like this story and I was wondering when you would be putting up another chapter. I hope it is very soon! _