Reviews for Blonde Diary
loveless510 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
kyah please write more please i like this story alot i write too but idk if any one would like it but anyways off track there please write more im begging you
missanis chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I want to know the next please update the stories
Freakie Hyung chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Aww...what happens next? I wanna know! Please update! Please Update!
Alex Fisher chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
So your saying there is no point in reviewing your story if your not going to update... I am so sorry i have never come across these chapters but i DONT WANT YOU TO STOP JUST BECAUSE OF REVIEWS. Please would it be possible to update for me if you still write this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I really am fascinated by this story and would really like to see what is going to happen!
Minasantaria chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Oh wow this is so cool. I feel so sorry for Jou. Please update soon! This is really good!
Citizens Of Profanity chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
hurry up and make chappie three love this story about to go inu hulk over this amazing story
cajun-beauty chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Uh-oh, Run Jou run. I hope you update soon. I'm hooked. I love your characterizations.
FireyDragoness chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
o training more i want more
RAINBOW WAFFLES chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Geez, such a great story, and there's like...no reviews! Anyways, that was really good. Update as soon as you can! ;D
mimori-anime-lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
no keep it, it is ciara
Black vs. White chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
What's going to happen? Is Jou going to get raped by Seto now? Update soon.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
This is really good. I hope you continue.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
o_0..so0o0o...Older Yug is err dating Jou...Honda lusts fer him...and Seto wants Yug even though he's with Jou and is willing to go through Jou to do it...very interesting indeed...I'm just wonderin' what the final pairings are...-cough- anyway...the lemon was done well even though it was...a rape scene...a lemon is a lemon nonetheless. I look forward to your next update.