Reviews for Harry's Heritage
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/23
LOVED THIS! Wish it was far, far longer, buuuut you're right: that really isn't necessary. Though I hope you DO eventually write a novel-length 'Harry is actually the Magical British Monarch' fic, lol.
rosalbina12 chapter 1 . 11/21
Ciao rileggendo la storia, ho notato che hai nominato due proxy per la famiglia Malfoy:
1) Andromeda Tonks
2) Hermione Granger.
Vorrei sapere se stato un errore.
Baci e saluti
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 11/2
You had Harry appoint 2 different females for proxy of house Malfoy.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 2/26
A light-hearted bit of fun.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Lol
Lina esrevnI chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I think it would have been better if it wasn't all Harry but a bunch of random people know one had ever heard of.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I think you goofed you said

As my Proxy for House Malfoy, I install Andromeda Black Tonks. Then in the next sentence you said
as when he named Hermione Granger as his Proxy for the Malfoy family.
anaraz chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
cute :)
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Nice
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This could be turned into a full fledged fic. Has a great premise
The Septic Gryff chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hahahaha bloody hell! This had me in stitches! Serves them all right! xD God if this was part of one of the movies it would be the best stick it to Fudge EVER!
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I love this story maybe rewrite it to make it after 4th year but then again I'm horrible writer so I love this story and wouldn't mind seeing it long if you could figure it out. any way keep writing can't wait to read more stuff
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
cute :) Harry's last line was perfect too
moving-acc chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was hilarious. Do more! I beg of you!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The best shot at a sequel might be to write something with a tragic ending, where Harry gets corrupted by the power.