Reviews for Harry's Heritage
Lina esrevnI chapter 1 . 9/3
I think it would have been better if it wasn't all Harry but a bunch of random people know one had ever heard of.
I think you goofed you said

As my Proxy for House Malfoy, I install Andromeda Black Tonks. Then in the next sentence you said
as when he named Hermione Granger as his Proxy for the Malfoy family.
anaraz chapter 1 . 1/8
cute :)
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This could be turned into a full fledged fic. Has a great premise
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hahahaha bloody hell! This had me in stitches! Serves them all right! xD God if this was part of one of the movies it would be the best stick it to Fudge EVER!
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I love this story maybe rewrite it to make it after 4th year but then again I'm horrible writer so I love this story and wouldn't mind seeing it long if you could figure it out. any way keep writing can't wait to read more stuff
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
cute :) Harry's last line was perfect too
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was hilarious. Do more! I beg of you!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The best shot at a sequel might be to write something with a tragic ending, where Harry gets corrupted by the power.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
What really gets me, though, is that Harry is the family of almost ever pure blood family, and no one noticed! Maybe his life could have been easier if they had known sooner, but probably not.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Great story.
DanielLC chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
If they couldn't find any peers, wouldn't that just mean that they can't judge him? That's not the same as being judged innocent.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Lovely, a little you cannot work it into a longer story though.
tiure chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i liked it but i would love a follow pretty please