Reviews for Secrets
hhhheeeeeyyy chapter 1 . 4/29
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Hermioneeeee chapter 29 . 2/27
OMG! I'm in love with this story! This chapter was probably my favorite so far! Can't wait for more!
Steveaaml chapter 22 . 2/18
McGonagal and Luna ftw!
Daryl chapter 29 . 1/16
great story from beginning to end. in the early chapters with hermione, it seemed she was very out of character but i understood more as the story went on, unfortunately the way some people react to gays and lesbians is negatively. you've portrayed it well. i'm glad that it all worked out in the end. if only it could be that way all the time in real life
htxjc2731 chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
I'm a teenager girl too, and I'm confused... I had this crush on a guy for a long time. But then my best friend told me she was lesbian. And she liked me. I'm still veryyy confused about this. This story is sort of helping me understand if I'm bisexual, straight, or lesbian. Thanks so much. Yeah, my Best friend pulled a kiss on me when she told me. This story is so closely aligned with my life.
Racingalien3 chapter 29 . 8/21/2014
u did a good job w/ this story.
it's pretty ... refreshing to read a story that isn't all fluff/ butterflies/ perfect, u know? showing that life's not all fun and games, rather that it's harsh/ cruel/ and practically lives off of stupid stereotypes is an entirely different (& oddly refreshing) way of protraying a story... it makes ur story & it's characters seem more... human somehow.

Keep it up!
Howl chapter 29 . 8/15/2014
Hey. I really enjoyed reading this, and I can totally relate to being super confused with my sexuality. I'm just.. ugh. I have a strong disinterest to be with a man, so I guess I'm gay... I dunno. Anyway, I really like how this was written, and you are an amazing writer. It says it was published in 2005, so this might be a little late, but eh. xD Thanks for writing this, it's original with the homophobic school (I've read some where Ginny comes out and a bunch of girls are flirting with her and Hermione gets jealous and stuff... it's weird like, why are there sooooo many random girls suddenly flirting with Ginny? xD) and I really enjoyed reading.
Broomstick flyer chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Nice
Blue Cat chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
Stumbled across your writing when using Google to find a friend's fan fiction. You write very tenderly and have a gentle understanding of your characters. I am a straight guy with friends who are straight, gay and bi so I think I know them well enough to measure against your story and I feel you write extremely well.
Anonymous101 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Sorry, but I don't like this chapter five. Hermione is a bit more understanding than that, thank you. I'm not usually a flamer, but this is an offensive chapter.
kizzy walsh chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I've read this story. I just wanna say that its the best Hermione / Ginny fanfic I've ever read. With the best understanding of the characters. Yay, well done. I god i sound like a teacher...!
TheSecretFicter chapter 29 . 7/23/2013
you gonna keep going? or is this... the end? D:
TheSecretFicter chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
cheeky ;)
TheSecretFicter chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
DOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY!
TheSecretFicter chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
hahahaha okay that's just Luna on her best honestly this she would totally do this!