Reviews for Rouge et Noir
hagancameron chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Though it is sad that you will not be updating this, I am thankful for telling us. I am not adept in writing so I hope that another fan will continue this fic for you!
google1293 chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
i want to see the trail...this is...in a good way, sick, but amazing! its hard to see tomo in a situation like that, but you made it very real! -
Shizuma chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
This was awesome! you know it was so funny, at the very beginning of the story when I read the title, I though "what a coincidence, there's a song in the Noir OST named Aka to kuro", then when Mireille and Kirika came as detectives I couldn't help it but laugh, sorry... it's just weird seeing them working for the FBI. The Yomi happened to wake up and SIT strucked me! she could had just whispered Tomo's name considering the state she was in. But for the rest it was really cool, poor Kagura ¿_¿ I hope she develops something with Sakaki, but no need to rush it. Please update!
D.K.N chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Why have you been letting this sit for so long? It looks like it could go great! Maybe you could have Kagura refuse to help out of bitterness, or even take a more... drastic turn/reaction to the rejection (something that would have her be the one ending up in the hospital... or worse). At the very least, you could have her become increasingly cold and distant around Tomo & Yomi, to the point of worrying the two girls. Please e-mail me a response if either a) you're going to finish it soon, or b) you're going to label the fic "dead" and abandon it. THX
theoneandonlykaorin chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
...Dr. Mizuno?

...As in Ami Mizuno or her mother?

...Am I right?
AnimeCrazy195 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This story really got my attention and now I'm hooked on it. Please update!
kairi990 chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
I dunno...

The first chapter up till the part with the warehouse made sense to me. Everything else is a bit confusing. I understand where your going in terms of the plot; but when I read the dialogue and action, I just get lost...

So my only complaint is that the story needs clearing up and a little slowing down. Everything else is fine.
Kyo Kyo rules the world chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
o so now Kirika and Mirrielle enter into this huh? are they Assasins in your story or are they just detectives? I can't wait for the next update... poor Kagura but Yomi and Tomo are a good couple
Raziel Tepes chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
Oh yes, with the Noir girls I'm sure there will be justice, lol !
TheTrueWolfBrother chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
As you said yourself, abit short, but its a nice leader for whats going to happen onwards...

Is that a Kagura/Sakaki pairing I smell?
crazyhorse chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
*GASP* NOIR! Ok, well the storyline still seems to be going fast, but is slowing down a bit. Putting all the quotes together in one paragraph made it hard to read, but other than that it's fine since I understand that you didn't have spellcheck. Hope to see more soon! NOIR's appearance has just made my day. _
Sensational Sista chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
aww this was so good! I cannot wait till the next chapter!

Sista
CAKE chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
noir Azu mix...I thought someone would try it, but in a more insane way. Oh well, its still rocks!
LadyRushia chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
Oh, well, I certainly didn't expect this story to turn into a shoujo-ai. I mean, I know that you write only gay couples(read your profile), but I thought that this story was taking a very successful path without the inclusion of romance. Not every story you write has to have a romance plot built into it. I just felt that this particular piece really didn't need any romance because of the fact that many other heavy conflicts were introduced earlier in the story.

Don't get me wrong, romance angst is all fun and good(especially triangles), but it seemed to come too suddenly in the story. I mean, in the other two chapters, there weren't really any hints of romance(unless you included something that I must have missed). I have to agree with the reviewers who pointed out OOCness in the manner and timing of Kagura's confession. I have to agree with them in that Kagura would hold out and wait until later; however, I see how you used her sudden confession as a tool to increase the drama level. The scene was believable up until Kagura kissed Tomo. Now, all of us have different interpretations on the personalities of these characters, but I don't think that Kagura would make such a bold move; especially since doing something like that could kill the friendship that she and Tomo share. I feel that if you went back and took out the kiss, that scene would just flow better(and no, I'm not just saying that because I'm straight. Straight couple or not, a character would have to be very prideful and over-confident to pull something like that sudden kiss which Kagura, while she *is* indeed proud, isn't overflowing with confidence. In fact, she's rather calm and relaxed about everything compared to most athletes).

One other little thing; when Yomi woke up, she immediately sat up in the bed. I mean, I've never been in a coma before or known anyone who has, but I don't think that one would have the strength to sit up after awakening from something like a coma. I also noticed some random typos; be sure to watch out for those. Also, it's a good idea to make a new paragraph every time someone new speaks, even if it's only one word.

After all that critisism, I'm sure you'd like to hear some praise. Well, as a Sailor Moon fan, I find it cute that you randomly included Ami as the doctor. That was nice little easter egg

Another thing I liked was how you successfully portrayed Kagura as someone who Tomo can just talk to, someone who will just listen to anyone's problems no matter how crazy they are. I also like how there's a sense that Kagura is just somebody one could trust with their darkest secrets, even if Kagura is a stranger on the street.

The drama build up was nice too, but I feel that if you had hinted at a romance plot in the earlier chapters, it would have been more effective. Another tip, make sure you don't abandon the angst plotline with Tomo's cutting and Yomi's bulimia and only focus on the romance. By all means, go ahead and have both plots, just be sure to equally focus on them both.

Well, I'm sure all of that was an earful-erm, eyeful(headful?). Anyway, you've got an interesting storyline going here. Now it's just a matter of tying everything that you've presented together to make a smooth story.

Rushia(by the way, sorry for the massive review, but I just wanted to help you and give you suggestions to improve _)

Until the next chapter, _
Alive chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
...Stop it now, please?

Look, I like TxY a lot more than TxK. And still the OOCness of everyone is too much. And the blunt cliches.

Your other story, on the other hand, 'Boredom', was very good.