Reviews for Scar Tissue
Caia Caecilia chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Glad I decided to take a look at your other stories. I love Nick-angst and this is the best one I've read, You have a real talent :)
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 11 . 1/8/2009
Holy cow! This story kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't stop reading. I started tearing up soo badly at the beginning of this chapter when I though Nick died. That was an awsome ending twist.
Samsara Dallire chapter 11 . 7/6/2008
I just found this. Elegantly written. Great job!
Das Null Katze chapter 11 . 1/28/2007
Oh my god! I read that all in one day. Once I started reading i had to finish. When Nick wrote the letter i was like, Oh he's leaving for Texas, and then he almost died and I was starin' at the comp like 0_0. Then the lastr chapter i was thinkin no way is he dead is he? Dear god you scared me. Lol. By the way this is an amazing story.

*Bye*
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
*makes very mean face and screams* THAT WAS NOT VERY NICE! I was BALLING my FRIGGIN EYES out! I thought Nick died! I thought it was a suicide note! I thought he intentionally slit his wrist!

I thought I had it all figured out...*then it clocks*...just like the team, and Nick, and the doc thought they had it all figured out...

*thinks about it* is that was you were going for? *smirks* you're a sneaky one...lol, this is DEFINITELY going in my favs...*sigh* I would love to read your other books but I have a KILLER head ache cause I was crying so hard...AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! lol, but not really, you didn't ask me to cry...though i think subconsciously you did...lol, alright. Great book. Very dark. Made me cry. Made me think. Made me hurt. Made me wanna give Nicky a big HUG! alright, bye now!

-Futuremisscsi6o
astalder27 chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
Aw, omg! There are so many things i love about this story, so here are a few:

1. I love how you start every chapter with something someone said in the end of the chapter before, but in a totally different sense.

2. I love the twist at the end- I really was confused why Nick was so adamant that he didnt think about killing himself when you showed he does it in the beginning. But now i get it!

3. I love how you made the letters at the end- so sweet! It made me cry *sniffle*

4. I love how you made that stupid psychiatrist so hateable! She had to be the worst person out there for Nick to be talking to. Some of the things she said...OO I was like "WHAT!" while i was reading them lol.

5. I love how Nick didnt die!

6. I personally love your writing style the most. Its so descriptive- I could just see the glass cutting Nick and the colored pills in his hand while he was dreaming.

Hope thats enough encouragement for a sequel! You did such a good job on this, Im definently going to remember this story as being one of the best.

P.S. I really do want a sequel- even just alittle one-shot about Nick coming back to the lab would make me feel better!
all done chapter 11 . 3/16/2006
Wow - what a great story. I was so worried that you had killed Nick. I think you picked the best ending though. You didn't take the easy way out. You showed us the human spirit being torn apart and then being rebuilt. What I wish we would see more of in the actual eps is the true repercussions that had to have on Nick. No one's a superman who only has a few twinges of fear or panic and then they are just fine.

Your story was inspiration in that it showed the depth a person can plunge yet find the courage to claw their way back to the world of the living.

It was full of hope. Nick returned to the place where his soul could heal. Wonderful.

This was a very emotional story and you wrote it skillfully.

I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. Now, I'll be looking out for everything else you write.
blowingash chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Thank you so much for this great story!
Kirsty1111 chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
I am so sorry it took me this long to review! Let me just say...WOW! That was an incredible ending! It was the perfect close to an excellent story! I look forward to reading your work in the future!
Mma63 chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
What words can I use to express the feelings you made emerge from me with this story? I'm speachless, I'm amazed with your incredible capacity to write such deep emotional fic. The letters in the last chapter were so intense, so powerfull...I'll tell you the true: my eyes went clouded by tears. Don't know if it is enough but THANK YOU, very, very much.

You're a brilliant writer.

From my heart, hope to meet you here again...

Take care and be happy.
thebondgirl chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
... i... i... omg... i just don't know what to say... that was... an incredibly heartbreaking story... i mean... wow...

i guess i could say that i'm extatic that it ended like it did, because when i was reading all the way up to 'to my friends', i really thought that you'd killed nick, that the team was writing their letters trying to get over his death, that thought obviously having been what you were aiming for...

let's just say that as i was reading, i was planning out the angry review that i'd give on behalf of nick's suicide - so again, i'm glad that it ended like it did, and that my plans changed:)

all in all, that was an unbelievably emotionally charged piece of drama that had me choked up through all of it and in tears by the end of it, so well done my friend, well done:)
LaydeeBear chapter 11 . 2/6/2006
Aw yay I'm so glad you didn't kill Nicky, I loved this story it's so good you're so talented, brilliant stuff, really... brilliant! lol Awesome job fawkes!
groban chapter 11 . 2/5/2006
OMG you scared me - thinking you had killed him off. Here I was looking for a kleenex when I start to read his letter. I enjoyed this story very much - amazing writing- how everyones emotions came out and the depth .

Great job. Thanks for finally updating.
wraiths-angel chapter 11 . 2/5/2006
that was such a sweet way to end it and i am intears, it was so good and i loved this story loads!
sherryw chapter 11 . 2/4/2006
OK Can I just say you scared me there. OMG I thought you killed my guy. I loved the letters from the guys to Nick and vice versa. I guess they needed to mend their relationships more than the girls with Nick. Thanks so much for a wonderful story. Hope to see more.

Take care,