Reviews for Watching Over
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Loved the Monty Python reference
Glynna chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow! This was gorgeous. :D Really loved it.

PS: Screw the flamers, as in those that flame, not those that are flaming fab. :P
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Amazingly written story!

Keep up the good work!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
It's... okay... Good... Great... Awesome...!

Sweet and finally straight forward...

I love when they sleep together... sweet!
The Raisin Girl chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I absolutely loved this. I wish there was more of it. It was so well-written and I liked getting Sam's perspective on things (because a lot of the time it's Dean's perspective in Wincest stories and there's a lot of the big brother coddling stuff and it just gets bleh so this was refreshingly different).

Random note: I am a Destiel shipper. And I still loved this.
Melacreature chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hey. I had this plan of taking a trip into the backwhens. Ya know, back when Our Boys were kind of happy and still young enough to have faith in the unseen and each other? Yeah... Well, then, I found this little gem and I had to comment. I kow we've all said a million times, that if Sam and Dean had only shared their obvious incestual feelings with each other, there would be no doubt, noone coming between them, no nonsense about trust and questioning motivation for hunting...just happy, boys happily helping each other be better and fiercer than ever before. And it never happened. They still only hug when one of them dies. They still only have the big conversations when one of them has some sort of epiphany in the shower and they pull out the Green Cooler Of Sharing And Chick-Flick Moments. So many people have gotten in the way of their bond, I just don't know who to blame it on. I'm leaning toward Chuck for obvious reasons, but still. I see you haven't posted anything since '09. This is a real shame. This fandom needs Talented Writers who give a damn about language and how words can flow like water if they're given the chance. Anyway, I'm going to read all you have to offer and beg you to offer another, just once more. If I may be so bold, I'd certainly enjoy it if you'd fill a prompt for me. Of course, I wouldn't be insulted if you told me to suck it. Even if you were more eloquent with your NO, I'd still accept it quietly. Let me know. I appreciate your mind and I look forward to getting a closer look into it...scary as that may be for me. Don't worry, I'm as brave as Dean. ;)
Bella Gattino chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Perfect *shrugs* can't say anything else... it's perfect.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh my Jesus. That was far more appealing than it should have been.
debzzz chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Whoa...I really love your writting style! You really mange to give so many emotions in jsut a few lines and the flow in this fic is perfect and feels so natural! I like the idea of Dean always watching Sam, needing to have him close and know everything about him! You did an awesome job out of this! Thanks for sharing it :D
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow. Well. I know this story is really frickin old, but, um, yeah, I'm reviewing anyways. D Very well done! I wasn't sure a Wincest fic COULD be done with both boys in character, but you got it...particularly Dean. ;-) Nice job with this!
NK chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
So that was super, super cute.

I thought it was endearing, hot, and sweet when Dean would watch Sam... mostly endearing.

I have to say though, I loved some of your lines such as:

-Dean sighs, and his careful, fingertips-only touch moves into a heavy hand weighing down Sam’s shoulder blade. Sam slumps instinctively under the pressure, then arches in startled pleasure as Dean’s hand strokes warmly down his spine and rests in the small of his back, radiating heat.

and

-Psychic or not, he can be astonishingly clueless when faced with something personally important. He’s much better at saving the lives of strangers.

That last one made me laugh because it's probably true about Sam and reminded me of "A Streetcar Named Desire" when Blanche said she depended on the kindness of strangers. Weird comparison, but still... Anyway, I loved this. Thanks for sharing your brillance with us!
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Adorable, incredibly hot, and very believable! You capture their characters and mannerisms perfectly, I like!
The13thHour chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
not only was that so incredibly cannon, it was hot and in character too. im impressed.
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Dean is the key. Sam's guardian angel, his life, his all. They share souls. Your story expressed it all...beautifully. Thank you.