Reviews for Blind Faith
Ayame Yuuki chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
wowowowowwowowowooooooow amazing
Hoshiko-Malfoy chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Emerald Cat chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
omg!that was such a mean ending! how could you do that! i was like screaming in happiness and frustration! i mean it is such a wonderful story and then you went and ended the chapter! please write more! pretty please!

~EmCt
Kateri1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
Wonderful and interesting story so far, looking forward to more
Medicated Drama Queen chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Excuse the delay in reviewing, I keep forgetting to do it. Loved the chapter, and I was right about who was who! Can't wait to get more backstory on how Siri is alive again and not "still" and how Draco ended up in America. Americans must be driving him around the bend, hehehehehe.
Raisinous Fiendling chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
aw please please do update again soon.. i like this
MysticSong1978 chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
What a great chapter. Poor Sammy... :( Great ending there with Snape and Malfoy :)
Crysania Fay chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
While I knew that it was Dray, it's still funny to see how they react to seeing each other. Though I must ask why the melt down for poor poor Harry...? I feel for him... Really... I do... Ok, I'll go laugh in the corner now.
quixotic-hope chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
This was a good chapter. I loved the way Sirius was trying so hard not to laugh. Severus was hilarious. Draco's the detective? Interesting...I feel sort of bad for Sammy, but not really. I really loved the way Draco (since I now know that it's him) was drinking his coffee while the other cop was having a hard time trying not to puke. Great scene. I also loved how Sirius was going to try to break the news gently to Harry while Severus just out and said, "this place is covered in blood." That was great. I look forward to reading more.

Katie
kears chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Draco Malfoy? AWESOME! and so the plot thickens...

write more soon please
Lorbanery chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
HA! I was right about the detectives identity! *dances around merrily* but if you think about it... it wasn't a really difficult guess... nevertheless I like this chapter! Keep going and take care
Hambares chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
This is a great story to read! I hadn't even thought of Draco, but now I realize you did have the clues there. Wonderful! Sirius as a deerhound, hm...I love deerhounds (Irish or Scottish?). I do feel bad for Sam. Bella better pay for her up the good work!
Ruth01 chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
ooh...

so, ahrrys been foun, and dracos the mysterious policeman! i just didnt think of him at all..

yay..! now they're all together, will they be able to catch bellatrix and lucius..?

post more soon,

X
Sliver of Melody chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Oh I loved this chappy... and the monkey thing had me laughing. When I think about it I laugh. Funny little world ain't it?
TEC chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
That was sad. Poor Sam hadn't a clue why he was killed. I can't wait to see how Black got back from the veil. I imagine the next chapter will start to tie things together now that the four characters have met. Hope they move to a nicer location. Good chapter. Thanks.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »