Reviews for I Cannot Leave Her
Prometheus16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
aww.
Tetraforce chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
When this baby hits 88mph your going to see some serious...stuff. ;)

I like your take on Glen and how he overcame his personal demons that otherwise would screw him royal.

However It's too bad there isn't much meat to this story and it leaves a lot of questions hanging. First of all: Why did Lucca travel to this time period in the first place?

(Cause/effect relation)

Second: Lucca isn't the romantic type to go off chasing after people unless it interferes with whatever research she was trying to do and can't get rid of the feelings to the point she cannot focus.

I can see this happening with Princess Marle and your descriptions makes me think of the princess more then the inventor. Not only that but Lucca would have a lot of doubts in her that she would have to sort out in a battle between logic and emotions till she comes down a middle path.

I am not sure what your mind is thinking but obviously we are not being told the whole story and it's a major mistake to assume readers will know what's going on in your mind without an effect/cause.

Otherwise I enjoy a relationship with Frog/Glen I mean who wouldn't? He is so cute.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
the new-born crowned prince.

[He’s not ‘crown_ed_’ until he’s judged fit for rule. ‘crown prince’ (destined to _receive_ the crown) makes sense]

“Because I wish to return to 10 A.D and live out the remainder of my days with Lady Lucca.”

[It seems like Lucca’s not having a problem being in 600, why isn’t the idea of her staying with him showing up?]

your majesties reign

[majesty’s]

“There was once a time when thou were like me,

[Like now?]

“He always was much to spirited

[too]

That was…rather sudden and I felt missing a good sense of conclusion. I’ve never been one to push pairings of any sort, so it feels odd to see stories like this where that’s the whole basis, particularly when there’s no support (no flashbacks or descriptions of harsh times together during which the characters grow closer). The fact that there’s no such work done leaves the story with a relatively unfulfilling sense
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Quite cute, and sweet. Seems like others have already pointed out flaws in this story and I do not feel like doing so. Good job.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I've never thought of a Lucca/Glenn pairing before. Interesting idea
Paige chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That's so sweet! I actually got tears in my eyes. Great job!
Radi Berra chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Yay, another kind of shipping. :) MagusxLucca fics are often good, but there are too many of them. It's nice to see a GlennxLucca fic. You did a good job on this.

I noticed two slight (VERY slight) errors.

"Their conversation became auditable with Lucca yelling."

Word SHOULD be "audible"; auditable has to do with finances, and I don't think that's quite what you meant.

"She looked over Glenn’s shoulder at Leene and mouthed to her “Thank you”. "

Should be "...and mouthed to her "Thank you." One of my English teacher's pet peeves, guess it rubbed off on me.

Aside from that, I enjoyed this fic. :D
loves-winged-dark-angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
that was wonderful, i love it, i've been trying to find a lucca/glenn story. please keep it up