Reviews for The Other Tower
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
...

wtf?

...

Oddest little random story I think I have ever read... besides that one about pong... or the solitaire one... But that's okay. I liked it well enough. Good job conveying the emotions.

Fern Rose
perfidiouspink chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Effectively depressing, this Natalie character is quite the defeatist. Two thumbs up for this story.
Severuslovesme chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I just discovered this, and it's so excellent! I love your OC, her feelings of isolation seem very real and her pov on the more familiar characters is fascinating. Very nice work!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Haunting and intriguing. The canon changes add to the story, as if more is going on then we know. I'd love to read more.
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
That was a really well done story. There are a few canon mistakes in it, however, that really should be fixed. Professor Flitwick is the Ravenclaw Head of House and Luna is a year behind Harry and Hermione, so she would be a 5th year in this story's time period. Other than that, you've developed a really interesting original character and written a story unlike others I have read (and I've read a lot of HP fanfic!). Oh, and I also love the small Snape/Hermione reference!
don't wanna login chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Wow. How else can I describe it?
Beauxbatons22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was amazing!

i'm surprised you havn;t gotten more reviews, but this was just soo cool!

kinda dreary, butnone the less amazing!

you never hear about ravenclaw, and their veiws, but this was just... Brilliant!

Keep Writing!

KK
sparky24 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Very nice story. The only problem is that Luna Lovegood is a fifth year, like Ginny and Natalie, so Natalie wouldn't need to tutor Luna for 6th year DADA.
hermione278 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I loved it! Just one question...are Snape and Hermione in a relationship?
monketprobs chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
wow what a great story! i hope you update quickly coz this story is great!