Reviews for Fear No Darkness
BBCLove chapter 43 . 12/26/2014
Please, PLEASE for the love of Middle Earth tell me that this story has not been abandoned?! I'm in love with this fanfic! Please do not break my heart in such a way as this! Update? Please?
Tbbie chapter 43 . 11/3/2014
Are you planning on finishing this story because it is brilliant. I write on frictionpress but nothing as good as this.
On Wings of Fury chapter 43 . 9/13/2014
The disappointment I feel at seeing that this chapter was not updated in 7 years (time flies) is beyond words. Too bad you didn't update, many would still be reading this. I, for example, am proof of that.
apploosa101 chapter 43 . 6/24/2014
MOOOORRRRRREEEEEE PPLLLEEEAASSSEE
Guest chapter 43 . 2/6/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
lucydod chapter 43 . 9/12/2013
T_T please tell me there's more! I'm HOOKED! XD
Guest chapter 43 . 7/23/2013
Are you still continuing with this story?
BrightGreenNails chapter 38 . 7/2/2013
I did not exactly love the ending to this chapter... I know death can scare you and such but he HAS to know what'll happen when they see Estel! You made my tummy do a "somersault" when I read the last sentence of this chapter :
BrightGreenNails chapter 36 . 7/2/2013
Oh wow, Thilator may not be the smartest elf, telling the men how long this might take. Oh well, I love it!
BrightGreenNails chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
Wow... A LOOOOOOT of things happen to Legolas huh? Though, I write my stories the same way so I have no right to comment on that... But I did... Darn it.
BrightGreenNails chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
Well... That doesn't sound good. Otherwise this is a great story so far
BrightGreenNails chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
Is Thilator the other captive? **I am groaning Oh no while typing this BTW**
BrightGreenNails chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
Well. I'm glad Legolas finally told someone of Amarthwen... But now I'm scared too.
BrightGreenNails chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
OH MY HOBBIT tHE TUTOR IS EVIL TOO!?... Sorry my caps lock was on
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Amarthwen is terrible.. Does she have ANY idea what s going to happen when the king finds out she harmed one of the royal famaily!?