Reviews for A Quiet Night In
PaddySnuffles chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
Yay! I liked it. Great ending... The new story sounds good too... If you need any more people to proof read for you, i Vvolunteer. ;-) Happy Holidays!
fbi-woman chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
/sque/ once in a lifetime lol. I just saw Keith last night and he hugged me and it was amazing lol.

anyways, I loved this, and I so can't wait for your others. I will eventually get to mine lol. having 5 stories on the go was so not a good idea on my part ;).
PaddySnuffles chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
aw...! he finally proposed! _ And isn't Alfred nice to set the "mood" for Bruce? ;-)
krillball6 chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
Oh I liked the chapter - sne d me a pic of the ring haha I love rings haha Evanescence. just to let ya know. I'm so glad you updated...write some more soon .~

fbi-woman chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
yay i loved it! the proposal was just perfect! I can't wait for more. and I swear, I WILL get my butt in gear on my challenge fic lol. I have 3 stories on the go right now, which was so not a good idea to get myself into lol but I'm gonna make time for a fouth somehow, not to worry.
krillball6 chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Woot, an update *dances* I liked this chapter - it was sweet .

fbi-woman chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
E! *happy squeal* I'm so excited you updated! lol. yay I love it! I can't wait for more! and I am SO GAME for your challenge lol. I have one more exam next week but then I'm free to write to my heart's content lol. I owe the readers of my book a serious update, but they can wait a little longer lol. I can prolly write this fic in a couple hours. I just started writing more "intimate" stuff, and apparently I have a knack for it, despite my total lack of actual knowledge about it lol. expect an e-mail shortly!
sileas333 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
yay!

I just happened to check back in here and see if you'd added to this one. you did! you did! you did!

sorry-not much of a technical review. This is just another piece of excited fan mail. You're, like, the only person (besides me, and i haven't posted anything here yet) who has chosen to do anything with Forever. yes, there are things wrong with the movie, obviously, but... dammit! Just let me be bouncy and excited and incoherent and very very very happy that you're continuing this story! yay! and he's thinking of MARRIAGE! i am VERY EXCITED. YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY! *wets pants*

this story make my registration here all worthwhile!
GoldenLyre chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
You've no idea how happy I was to stumble across this fic :D IT'S A BRUCE/CHASE FICC~! Wott woot
krillball6 chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
I just saw the movie again today (awesome movie) and decided to look for some fanfiction. This is just what I wanted - It's starting off really good. I can't wait for an update...please update as soon as you can!

PaddySnuffles chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Aw... I love this chapter! Plz update soon! btw, thank you SO much for updating! )
fbi-woman chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
o keep writing! I love this fic and I love where it's going! lol. I've been looking for some Batman Forever fics for AGES.
PaddySnuffles chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
This story's great! Keep it going,plz... I'l be watching for updates!
Drac39 chapter 2 . 4/6/2006