Reviews for I Am Not in Love With Sango
bemyserendipity chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh. My. Goddess.

Poor Miroku! D: I read through this thinking that at the end, he would say, but I really am in love with Sango, but he didn't! She got married and- and..! It was really sad, but it was really good!

Love,

AzNeRd
springArcher chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
If (and ONLY IF) ever this really happened between them, then i'm all set to believe that the world will always be unfair *pouts*

Oh well, this is how much your writing affected me, it's so dang marvelous! Like, these are the kind of rare fanfics I can only find after hours of searching. I envy your talent.. Aish!
LECyr4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
one word describes the way you dug into Miroku's heart and found his feelings:

beautiful

this actually made me cry

it is so pure and loving and beautiful

many people don't think of Miroku when someone says sweet and kind

they think of him when someone says pervert lech etc.

to me Miroku is all of these things

but most of all I think he is caring but lost

once again

your work is beautiful
ManticSky chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
*sniff* That was beautiful. And sad. It was beautisad.

Write one in Sango's point of view, svp. If you haven't already.
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
this was really cool
phobosapollo chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
pftt. yeah you should write sangos side!
absol1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
AWESOME
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
That sucked, you loser its plain to your name that Sango's in love with him. Crap story.
Shaishimo Kira chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
yeah,go with sango's side!
Phiso chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Hm, while slightly repetitive, the human mind tends to do that too. We repeat things to ourselves a lot, don't we?

I like how Miroku is rather awkward in this story, and in denial. It's rather cute, though bittersweet. I would also like to see Sango's version, so when you post it, could you email me? :D
Sango fan chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
How beautiful! I love it! *tear tear* Miroku-kun! This is a GREAT one-shot! I'm gonna go read the sequel now! And review that one too!
pen-in-mouth chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Great story, (like that hasn't been said already...)

I don't know, I just enjoyed it. I would say it has consistency but that would be stupid as it's one chapter!
Punk Rock Miko2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
this was good
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
yeah, definitely a sequel. twas tres cute (tres means very if you dont know any french) you should write poems professionally. this is really good, a very interesting format. i am almost tempted to try to analyse this poem like i am forced to do in english class it is so good. ALMOST.
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That was so, so excellent. It's going on my favourites list, as you have done the most astounding thing, the thing no one else has managed to do before now...

... you've made me pity Miroku.

So, bravo!

And aside from that amazing feat, it was excellently written, highly captivating... all that good stuff. _