Reviews for A Daughter, A Renegade
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
FYI, when someone new is speaking, it's a new paragraph. Reading it like this is murder on my eyes, and it's hard to follow. Besides, it's not proper . . . oh, forget it! You know what I'm saying!

Shouldn't this be under Crossovers?
GottaGoListenToMusic chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
write more! please
wannabacowgirl chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
I really like this! Please Update soon!
pippin634 chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Great story. It was a little confusing when you had "Kyle" take her to nefandus. I'm guessing it was probably a regulator in disguise. Can't wait till you add more.
cattyheartkyle chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
This is a great story. please update soon! I think you meant that it wasnt really kyle..but a follower who turned into shadow..right?
crzy4Jesse chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
ok one question. huh? u said Kyle took her to Nefandus when he came to visit her at midnight, and Catty struggled to get free...so he's now the bad guy now that messed w/ her emotions right(would be great twist btw, has happened b4 in previous books)...wrong..huh? suddenly he's saving her from a horde of Followers in Nefandus...confusing much? yea. think u just made an honest mistake w/ Kyle's name in this scene but until u fix it is really hard to follow. also that part is just sketchy, u didnt fill it in enough w/ detail, just felt like u wanted to get to the point of him saving her...which is great and all but good stories fill in the boring transition details too.

liked the plot and all, very well thoughtout, just minor ajustments would make a world of difference. thanks for the entertainment lol.

C
wolf00rakuen chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Aw! Is this going to contiue?
Atrox's daughter chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
love the story. hopefully when i have time i'll going and make the number of stories 4! have you read night sun? omg! it was so good that i stayed up till 2 am to read it and i had just baught it that day at 10pm.
shaman-addict chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
HELLO! NICE FIC! (ah... sorry 'bout the hyper thing...)
shaman-addict chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
YOU! PUT PARAGRAPHS! (Please...)-_-U
Axidnt Prone chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
how does kyle *not* know chris? i mean, in book eleven he does...so whats up?
yourcherrylips chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
This fic has a promising future.

Chapter one wasn't organized at all.

Chapter 2, you fixed that. But ur weakness is that you use too much dialogue. Are we reading a fic or reading lines for a to a movie? You mite want to be more descriptive.

Add more events and action, its better for the reader to have a good picture in our mind.

We can't do that w/ just a whole page of dialogue.

Hope to see more soon.
Mercutioslover chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
It sounds interesting enough, but I couldn't read all of it. Paragraphs are nice. Start a new one everytime a new person talks.
Mad Katter chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
YEAH!
Koloro chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Hi KAT! nice fanfic, update soon!

U