Reviews for Indigo Eyes
sleepingbueaty chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
First can I just say how much I loved how obviously flawed these beautiful characters are but it's their flaws that make them click?! Like damn bro you got talent. I just...man the only thing I can give you criticism is on Trowa for being A Okay with Quatre treating him like a prostitute(I thought he would make him work for it, did Quatre even apologize?) but that's it. You...you're really amazing, I loved this and damn you because this is the fourth time I've read this and I always cry. Every time.
And thanks for contributing to the bottom Heero community(and I mean sexually cuz you balanced them out pretty well emotionally), I don't know if that was your intent but it just made me happy. So thank you. Please keep writing because damn if I don't read every piece you've written after reading this.
Signora Lilium chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
So the story ends with Heero getting raped. Huh, not what I was expecting. I also have to say that Heero just being all, whatever about it, I don't know. Not very likely.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Great story
Ravenpan chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
That was. Wow. I must say I was glad for that warning, but I still wasn't prepared - how emotionally CHARGED this story was!

I really enjoyed the Trowa/Quatre bits, as well. Lovely well-writ tale.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I REALLY like this premise! I just wantd to let you know that before I get even more utterly dragged into the story. I tend to read while my kids are napping, but oftentimes they wake up before I can review a chapter, - and then I forget until the story is over. SO. Even though I mayn't review every chapter, I want you to know this is fabulous thus far to me, and I shall stick through til the end when I'll give a )hopefully( coherent review. Danke!
mili maxwell chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is Awesome! Thanks!
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
Sweet.
Maskelle chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
I really loved this story and I cant understand why I didnt read it before. Loved it and I have to find some to read the other ones:)
yllom21 chapter 12 . 4/16/2008
That was the end? It was very sudden. The ending wasn't good, but everything else was. Very well done.
Amaya Natsuya chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
I just love this story. _ I've probably read it a dozen times, and I just go all mushy at it. Aw.

Anyway, I have to confess that I'm an idiot. It never clicked that you wrote this story, and I've read it how many times? I'm sorry. I feel totally stupid. -_-;

Confession over. Heh. *hugs Jess* Sorry I'm so retarded. Haha. *Offers Trowa-biscuit as peace offering* Hope you enjoy that as much as I did the story! (If its possible. 'Cause I _really_ liked the story. _)
Tula Fate chapter 12 . 5/29/2007
I have now red this story 2 time and I must say that I loved it both times through! grate work!
Nicko Lye chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
hey its me again

this chap was so funny

the mystery dude trowa is crushing on is quatre right?

please continue
Nicko Lye chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
i loved this chapter. it was great.

are you gay or do you just like writing yaoi fics?
MagicalKaiLover18 chapter 12 . 10/8/2006
This is a very touching story! I love it! It's filled with happiness but it also makes you shed a tear and you can feel Heero's pain when he thinks that Duo tried to hurt him! You are a truely talented writer and I loved the part at the end where you went back to the very start saying "Have you ever had one of those days where you just know everything is going to change?" Please can you write more stories like this one? Perhaps a KaiX? story with Kai as Uke? I love the story you are now one of my fave authors!
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 12 . 10/3/2006
*applause* Very very good! I enjoied this greatly!