Reviews for One Night's Disturbance
Ms Shay X Pear chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Wow... just wow

Was really impressed with this!

Very very well written.

The characterization of both of them was just perfect.

Not to mention the sex was incredibly hot.
Rachael chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
jqh345h3jkrhbjkrh chapter 1 . 4/23/2008

that sums it up nicely right?

totally hot. though more of a LIVERUS fan myself.
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Extremley sexy and oh so funny when Sev has fights with himself. Very well written and so steamy. M. Smut! :D Great Job!
Helena Desjardins chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I loved the idea of Severus and Bellatrix when I observed their animosity (read: chemistry) in H-BP. Yours is the first story I've read with the coupling and I have to say I enjoyed it. Great use of sensory details; I especially like the use of temperature: iced vodka, chilling rain, both effectively tactile. There are just a couple of typos and one or two dangling modifiers (only people like me would notice that), but altogether is an extremely enjoyable vignette. Well done!

CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
hm, i loved it. haha, rough and tumble sex. Not my type but i would definately imagine (if i thought about it) that snape and bellatrix would go for that. I liked how you characterized them both! it was almost too good to believe, but still, liked the whole thing and the sex scene came out real well. One question, wasnt wormtail living with snape? lol, possibility he heard all the moaning and book-falling? Keep writing, i love this stuff.

Lacrymosa chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Jesus. Christ. This is SO amazingly good I don't think I can put my praises into words. Hmm, let me give it a try:

so. hot.

I love it.
someonewhocantbebotheredtologi chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
this is so amazingly fantastic! I LOVE IT!
Dark Mermaid chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Fatal chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
My dear, I didn't know you had it in you!

Not a big fan of Snape. Or Bella. Or Bella/Snape, even but I liked this, it was quite well done )
counting-fingers chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
beautiful I like it a lot
Visenya Dayne chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I liked it! Bella is really cruel, but I got the impression that Severus really feels something for her, the closest he can get to loving someone, I believe...

Was this a oneshot or you'll keep writing it? It'd be great to read a second chapter!
Maddevillechilde chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
There really is not enough Sev/Bella on the net. Congrats for making more! It was realy good!