Reviews for Chivalry is Dead
coincidences. YAY!
KrazyKay24 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
stalker Draco lolz
chaithanya chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
one of the sweetest romance that i hv ever read.
Princess Mariana chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
This was awesome! I loved it! :) Nice and fluffy. :)
nona24 chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
i love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo much. its cute and funny and sappy and just so romantic 3
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
What is chivalry?

And good chapter, I wonder what Draco will do with this peice of information! :D
Misa chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Hiki-chan I started reading this story because of the interesting summary. After reading the whole story I wanted to tell you that I like the plot, it is very cute and fluffy.

However the characters were very OC and while I do not mind this sometimes the characters didn't seem all that real to me. On this point I think some of it comes down to the fans personal preference and how they see Harry and Draco as characters, the rest comes down to the style and talent of the writer. On that note I think that you would benefit from having a BETA reader looking over your stories before you post them online. They could help you with small things such as sentence structure, grammar, and to flesh out the details in your story which were lacking.

I do have to say that all through your story I was seriously pondering whether to stop reading however the plot line redeemed your fic and made me keep reading (that and a lack of really good new fics that can capture my interest). I know that you may see this review as a flame I do not mean it to be all I hope is that you see it as some nice advice.1. See about getting a beta reader, 2. check and edit your work before posting and 3. keep writing because you love it. Sure when you/we(anyone) puts something on the internet it is because we want it to be read and not everything will be positive but forget about the bad stuff and do what you do because you love it!

Overall the fic was interesting.
MzMilo chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
lovely plot...
michelle chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
You have terrible grammer, and your sentence structure is atrocious; Icould not force myself to finish reading it even though the general plot line was cute. Next time please secure the assistance of a Beta.
mihaela30 chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
Shopping? Not for me. I'm a girl but I hate shopping unless it's for sweets, books and games. This chapter was awesome. I laughed so hard that tears came out. Poor guys, I kinda feel sorry for them, I know how it is to go shopping with girls that have a taste for clothes.
crysteelia chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
it's not weird for a girl to dislike shopping, i'm a girl and hate shopping unless it's for games or sweets...damn, now i'm hungry. i also hate pink, it's evil i tell you, EVIL! ahem, moving on to a topic that is actually relevent, I LOVE YOU! well, not you personally, but your stories definatly and the fact that yuo write about the pairings that you write about...that made sense right? ok, i'm going to stop writing now...right now...dammit hand, I SAID STOP!
crysteelia chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
yes, we are hard to figure out _ heehee, this will get very intersting _ i LUV all your stories and congratulations! you are a very talented writer and have got me supporting couples that i NEVER thought i would even like :) keep up the good work! but don't feal pressurised or anything _' i would give you constructive criticism but...i can't find anything i didn't like -.- well, must go now, oyasumi nasai!
Moonlight-102 chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
Pff,, shopping sure can be a pain in the ass! xD What a girl I am! :O ') And it takes hours of my precious time! xD

Haha,, well, love the story so far ;)

x