Reviews for You are what you Drink
AeonFrodo chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Well, that was a great story by the both of yous!

And Aspergers' Syndrome... Well, I know how that affects people who have it... because, I too, have it myself. It's probably the same severeness level of yours. I have trouble controlling my emiotions as well, and I sometimes wish there was a cure. It's nice to know I have a friend on the net that has the same 'problem' as me (smiles).

I would love to see more of your work!
The Time Traveler chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
I like the improvements you made to our little peice of work. It was a pleasure working with you. I would update mine sooner if only my friend wasn't keeping himself busy from looking it over.

I will look at your DC and other fanfics later, but when I saw this in my alert, I HAD to take a look.

I think we did a nice job. And again I enjoyed working with you!
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
This story is brilliant. I really hope you guys finish it, because the villain is diabolical! Bryan
LvndrRsThrn chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
Cool!Can't wait to read more of it!
AeonFrodo chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
Great chapter, please update!
3DGCSIMiamiGirl chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Update Soon This is amazing...slightly scary but amazing all the same
SonicLover chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Sweet. I like it.
3DGCSIMiamiGirl chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
This is an awesome story please update soon!
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
Great work so far fellas. Keep on truckin'. I like the concept behind the story a lot; it's original. Oh, and Mat, your stories don't suck. Bryan
SonicLover chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
YES! I saw that episode once!

Oh, and by the way, it's "RUE the day", not "RULE the day", but who's complaining? Cool chapter.
Odyssues chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Alot of have been waiting for the rest and would like to now when you will continue
Reggie chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
Hey Mat, HAPPY-B-DAY 18yrs old man you growin' up kid, you making me feel old man I'll be 20 yrs old this year. Anyway sorry I haven't gotin'back to you or anything I've had surgery done and I'm working for UPS from 3am to 8am, so I havent had the best time to post a story up or E-mail you about my I'm still reading your stories, all of them and I wanted to review your latest updated story and I have to say I like this story(mainly because my girl Britney(SHE'S HOT!)is in the story. Well I gotta go, but before I leave I just wanted to tell you I'M BACK! HOLLA ATCHA BOY! HAPPY B-DAY MAT!
AeonFrodo chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
Happy eighteenth Matt! Great chapter. Please update soon!
SonicLover chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
Ah, happy birthday, Mat.

Cool chapter. Genuine Totally Spies material.

How did you do this differently from OUR joint project, if you don't mind me asking?
AeonFrodo chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
Wow, interesting. I wonder who is the baddie here? Please update. Time Traveler, you did a great job as well.