Reviews for It Always Happens Under the Mistletoe
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 7/2
Not retarded at all! I loved it! Wow, what a twist ending! Hahaha XD
Meow-meow cat chapter 1 . 6/29
It is 4am on a Monday, is an reading fanfiction based on a shipping I wasn't even aware of untill this morning. O.O
... And I love it...
I have gotten less sleep in the past week than I got on new year's eve.
I plan to stay up all night. X3
Omg I died . This was probably the best thing I have ever read. FIVE STARS
XD chapter 1 . 6/19
I AM LAUGHING SO FRICKING HARD! XDDDDDDDD PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE MORE LIKE THIS, And dat Draco Smile tho...o3o
XD THE..LAST..SENTENCE! XD IM SO HAPPY AND LAUGHING SO HARD, IM SMILING SO MUCH I CAN'T SEE MY KEY-BOARD, SO IMG TYPING HORRIBLY XD awesome...Just..Awesome..:)
lexiebruhh chapter 1 . 6/17
I think this was amazing! This is literally one of my top 10 Drarry fanfics so don't say its retarded
This killed me. Worth a trillion favorites.
lol chapter 1 . 5/30
Lel i luv diz
Happy May 20th chapter 1 . 5/20
So cute both Harry and Draco. Thank you for your fascinating story. Really appreciate it!
That was actually really cute! Great one shot
Rosette-99 chapter 1 . 5/19
Oh my gawd! Oh my god! Oh my god! Ohmygodohmygod! I clicked the favorite button to many times! If this was Ao3 I'd give you a kudos!
Bella chapter 1 . 5/11
This was amazing, very well writin and perfect little story. Made my feels go over the top! Love it! Keep on writing and have a great day
Haha brilliant
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/17
I...I...I'm dying with laughter. I'm choking on my laughter.

Dear God, this story has been on my tabs for weeks now but I've been hesitant to read it for a number of reasons. School, which has been eating away free time. Writing for my own stories. Reading other fanfics. saving fanfics that interst me for later.

But I decided to give this one a try, and I'm glad I did. It was too good. I do feel bad for Ginny because that happened in front of everyone, but she shouldn't have challenged Draco.
JZudy chapter 1 . 4/16