Reviews for It Always Happens Under the Mistletoe
Happy May 20th chapter 1 . 5/20
So cute both Harry and Draco. Thank you for your fascinating story. Really appreciate it!
That was actually really cute! Great one shot
Rosette-99 chapter 1 . 5/19
Oh my gawd! Oh my god! Oh my god! Ohmygodohmygod! I clicked the favorite button to many times! If this was Ao3 I'd give you a kudos!
Bella chapter 1 . 5/11
This was amazing, very well writin and perfect little story. Made my feels go over the top! Love it! Keep on writing and have a great day
Haha brilliant
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/17
I...I...I'm dying with laughter. I'm choking on my laughter.

Dear God, this story has been on my tabs for weeks now but I've been hesitant to read it for a number of reasons. School, which has been eating away free time. Writing for my own stories. Reading other fanfics. saving fanfics that interst me for later.

But I decided to give this one a try, and I'm glad I did. It was too good. I do feel bad for Ginny because that happened in front of everyone, but she shouldn't have challenged Draco.
JZudy chapter 1 . 4/16
OMG thats sooo cute
aatrhghgnzLKJCNX!
now i'm just scrreaming
OMG!1111
Melaststar chapter 1 . 3/15
Nice! :-*
julkazabulka chapter 1 . 3/13
That was AWESOME! Keep on writing!
anotherme chapter 1 . 2/16
That's story is amazing! I know it's not Christmas and also that is not 2005, but I just wanted to say you give me a smile! :) thanks!

PS: I'm sorry if my English is not perfect!
Type your review here...
TamiLove chapter 1 . 1/15
sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeee! Lmfao! I fangirl-ploded!
GoodLoverBoy chapter 1 . 1/6
I've got to tell you that I don't speak English so it's a bit difficult to me to write this but it doesn't matter as long as you can understand me. I would like to translate this fic to Spanish of course if you don't want you can tell me. Oh god I am ashamed please answer me soon. I don't even know if this is the only way I can ask you for your permission.
Retarded?
rETARDEDD?
THAT WAS BLOODY AMAZING!
THIS IDEA WAS PURE FUCKING GOLD GODDAMN IT AND YOU NOW IT.
THE WAY THE EVENTS MADE SENSE AND THE CHARECTERS ACTED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE THING WAS SPECTACULAR! YOUR GRAMMER AND SPELLING WERE PERFECT AND THIS HAS CERTAINLY REACHED MY TOP FUCKING TEN DUDE. MERLINS PANTS THAT WAS FANTABULOUS HOLY SHIT
I THINK I FUCKING LOVE YOU