Reviews for It Always Happens Under the Mistletoe
SandhoraJay chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I know tht this story like..long time ago..but i just want to let the author knows tht i like it..XD
passerby chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
tsk tsk pity Weasley that is not how you kiss Harry Potter you should have some lesson from Malfoy hahahaha XD
golden518 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This is the first Drarry I've read...hilarious!
WaitingForTheMoon chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Oh my god. I love the, "You all right, love?" Part. That made me so happy, and I don't even know why. Maybe it's because he shamelessly said it in front of everyone, when in other fics he's more reluctant to express himself with pet names n such. I've read this 4 times, and every time I love it more! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
this was actually amazing
darkness-has-eyes chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Thank you SO MUCH! I really needed some Ginny-bashing courtesy of DracoXHarry in my life! Yeah! You tell her just who Harry fancies, Draco! I'M SO HAPPY!
lynxytherin chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Lol now that is entertaining for sure , poor little Ginny loses to Malfoy , sorry Ginny ,Malfoy came first , :D after all "The early bird catches the firsr worm" ;))
mayahartasf chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Drarry!
my-heart-the-battlefield chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Retarded? Psh, this was awesome! :D
Tamstar76 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I WISH THERE WAS SMUT... BUT MEH. IT'S STILL AWESOME AF.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Not retarded at all! I loved it! Wow, what a twist ending! Hahaha XD
Meow-meow cat chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
It is 4am on a Monday, is an reading fanfiction based on a shipping I wasn't even aware of untill this morning. O.O
... And I love it...
I have gotten less sleep in the past week than I got on new year's eve.
I plan to stay up all night. X3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Omg I died . This was probably the best thing I have ever read. FIVE STARS
XD chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I AM LAUGHING SO FRICKING HARD! XDDDDDDDD PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE MORE LIKE THIS, And dat Draco Smile tho...o3o
XD THE..LAST..SENTENCE! XD IM SO HAPPY AND LAUGHING SO HARD, IM SMILING SO MUCH I CAN'T SEE MY KEY-BOARD, SO IMG TYPING HORRIBLY XD awesome...Just..Awesome..:)
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »